Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dirtybird Does Miami | Justin Martin | Friday July 27th

Guest musicalmissionary

Guest musicalmissionary

I can't thank you all enough for making last night the success that it was. It truly exceeded my expectations. The words right out of Justin's mouth... "This is one of the best times I've ever had"... and he meant it.

Thanks to Laundry Bar for making this happen in the first place. Thanks to Aquabooty for just bein fuckin awesome and treatin me like family. Thanks to Juan, Sebastian, and Major for rockin it. And just thanks again all around for making last night one of the best times I'VE ever had.

Y'all can definitely expect to see more Dirtybird in Miami...

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest djway830

I can't say anything. Everyone that was there knows! If you weren't there..... ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Guest Floribel

Too.Much.Fun.

Thanks to everyone who put this party together!

Great seeing/meeting alll of ya as well :)

Guest Fuerte44

you guys are a bunch of weirdos i tell ya....

to those who didnt go out last night you didnt miss much....music was sub-par...laundry bar sounded horrible....and there was hardly anyone there...so dont sweat it people...

some guy named justin or martin or something, i dunno, whoever was wearing the hat pretending to dj just didnt do it for me...lacked energy and you could just tell this guy hasnt been doing it that long...maybe just needs more practice, i dunno....

when is tiesto coming for gods sake....fuck this dirtybird shit

Guest Miss_Digital

to those who didnt go out last night you didnt miss much....music was sub-par...laundry bar sounded horrible....and there was hardly anyone there...so dont sweat it people...

some guy named justin or martin or something, i dunno, whoever was wearing the hat pretending to dj just didnt do it for me...lacked energy and you could just tell this guy hasnt been doing it that long...maybe just needs more practice, i dunno....

hilarious

Guest juanap

I can't thank you all enough for making last night the success that it was. It truly exceeded my expectations. The words right out of Justin's mouth... "This is one of the best times I've ever had"... and he meant it.

Thanks to Laundry Bar for making this happen in the first place. Thanks to Aquabooty for just bein fuckin awesome and treatin me like family. Thanks to Juan, Sebastian, and Major for rockin it. And just thanks again all around for making last night one of the best times I'VE ever had.

Y'all can definitely expect to see more Dirtybird in Miami...

We rocked as always !!! love ya D. :)

Guest juanap

i don't know you. but it looks you are just another idiot that stills listening to TIESTO???? WTF??? >:(

Guest Juniper

i don't know you. but it looks you are just another idiot that stills listening to TIESTO???? WTF??? >:(

heh

Guest Fuerte44

and i dont know you but i think i jauna get to know you....

sorry i just had to.... haha

;D

Guest thelurker

David and Juan thank you guys so much for making this night happen!

Oh and it was nice to finally meet Carisa and Floribel. :D

::pics will be added later::

Guest Fuerte44

ok all kidding aside....there really is not too much to say...i mean justin motherfucking martin...chilling, right next to me...

to all my comrades i had a blast with you all, hope i wasnt too overbearing or annoying....i got out there a little bit i know.... ::) ::)

major, i must say again, you did it boy....managed to keep the energy and same sound for a bit of a seamless change over...then fucked us up with a little broken beat sickness...then spitting that nightcrawlers in our face....nice job bud...u never cease to impress me....

lastly, justin is one of the cooler dudes i have met....it was a pleasure to party with you....down to earth, you are a real deal motherfucker....thanks for coming by....come back soon....

dave, musicalmissionary much thanks and appreciation for the entire night and morning...this was a real treat and honor/privilege...so god bless ya brother...

joe, brad, will....thanks for that craziness in that dark ass room....u guys always come through... ;D 8)

another one for the "lifelong memories" aisle in my brain :P

miami is heating up people....and speaking of heat(er), samim seemed to be the popular one last night :o

Guest juanap

;D

wut? hahahaha. who the hell is this?

Guest Miss_Digital

;D

hey juana

i was the one spanking u !!

Guest Fuerte44

;D

so all that talk the other night about being your best ever...and how u said my tongue was a "gift from god" was all bullshit????

thats so typical...all i get is used over and over again in this godforsaken city.... >:( like a doormat i tell ya....

Guest Fuerte44

by the way mi gente....i have not slept yet....im still going strong...so please excuse the out of character posts that have already been posted, or any that may be posted later tonight....

i need some pop rox....

Guest Miss_Digital

by the way mi gente....i have not slept yet....im still going strong...so please excuse the out of character posts that have already been posted, or any that may be posted later tonight....

i need some pop rox....

that lack of sleep has made u delirious

ur funny wen u dont sleep

dont go to bed ever