Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Junkies need your advice on "The Fifth"

Bling

boss came to me "The Fifth" seems to be his top choice this yr for our office party. Before he makes that choice though we must know"

1. How is the crowd? (friday and /or sat?)

I have been there once and i like the venue a lot but is the crowd ghetto? or is it upscale hip hop?

Friday nite what do they play?

Saturday nite?

thanks

Guest ramon

nothing against the 5th, but i'd say do your party at Karu+Y imo if you can. That place looked like it could handle anything.

place was recommended to him and he said no.. guess it was too pricey... im assuming.. from what i heard the price for the fifth is really low esp compared to mansion last yr...

can you at least confirm what they play on fri and sat

im guessing sat they have commercial miami house and fri is hip hop

Guest ramon

place was recommended to him and he said no.. guess it was too pricey... im assuming.. from what i heard the price for the fifth is really low esp compared to mansion last yr...

can you at least confirm what they play on fri and sat

im guessing sat they have commercial miami house and fri is hip hop

you have contacts bling make it happen. i'm sure they could work with you.

Your boss asks you for advice and then pretty much ignores it?

i do know karu was too pricey.. .. we have about 500 people so pangea is too small as well.

if it were me id put it at shine since he wants it local...

if i had my own choice with no restrictions id do gryphon but thats me...

its not my $$$ lol

Guest coach

The Fifth is your best choice, by far. It is literally the cleanest club in Miami. It has a full kitchen and can either cater your soiree directly, or host the catering company of your choice. The crowd is definitely upscale, though not so much as Mynt, for example. Or, you can rent the whole place out, and have it for yourself. You all know I like Karu, but I would not suggest for a bunch of pasty-face office workers. Too sketchy of an area. The Fifth has its own parking lot, even, and is really easy to get to and find.

Bling, I have Gerry's contact info, if you need it. Drop me a PM.

MY BOSS IS DEF GOING WITH THE FIFTH... he just wanted to know the crowd composition.

and type of music. im sure we will have an open format guy again

1. he likes location right by highway

2. valet parking

3. size and look of club

plus he told me the chef at karu and y left and the restaurant is just whaetver from what he heard.. i dont know i never ate there so i cant comment.

Guest coach

Saturday is their house night, yes. It is like 80% house music with a little mashup mixed in. Good stuff the times I've been there.

Guest meta

JUST TOLD its a done deal we are doing it on saturday nite. i was told the girl in charge of the party spoke to gerry and set it up... thx everyone for input

Hope your boss is rich because its pricey to rent the Fifth.

JUST TOLD its a done deal we are doing it on saturday nite. i was told the girl in charge of the party spoke to gerry and set it up... thx everyone for input

Hope your boss is rich because its pricey to rent the Fifth.

\

Its a bargain next to mansion last yr