Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Should Pod resign his position as Chief Mod?

V. Barbarino

Now that Nickjunkie is gone, Pod is ruling with an Iron fist, should he resign for the good of the c  

1. 1. Now that Nickjunkie is gone, Pod is ruling with an Iron fist, should he resign for the good of the c

Guest LeVeL

Pod is a good Mod but I can do without the rest of the mod's because other than Techjunkie the other Mod's dont contribute to the forums or do anything to ably to the rules set forward on the guidelines.

Guest eroc0411

well im relativley New 2 cj. I dont share or have the history that most of u do. I think he does good job. He's a witty guy i'll give him that... Just he isn't the quickest 2 reply 2 questions directly asked ar him. He's like that nosy neighbor always meddling in ur business but wants no1 knowing his... + i hear he's colombian or half( that's a + in my book)... Maybe even half human w/e... Overall i'll give him a 6 and 1/2...

Guest LdySphynx

well im relativley New 2 cj. I dont share or have the history that most of u do. I think he does good job. He's a witty guy i'll give him that... Just he isn't the quickest 2 reply 2 questions directly asked ar him. He's like that nosy neighbor always meddling in ur business but wants no1 knowing his... + i hear he's colombian or half( that's a + in my book)... Maybe even half human w/e... Overall i'll give him a 6 and 1/2...

Ahhhhhhh yes the ADD he suffers from is priceless!!!

;)

Guest ericac

Cooljunkie without Pod would be like Sabado Gigante without Don Francisco ;D

what would cooljunkie BE without Pod?! Helloo?!,

Guest Marina22

I think it's pretty obvious VB. Is it that he's too biased now? Don't think so, plus he'd say it's human nature anyway and rule you out. I think it's funny we have our own tyrant/police of sorts, even when he's pissy. :P

Guest pod

I never claimed to be un-biased. Sure, I have my moments where maybe there's a certain bias, but for the most part I do think I'm fair. Banned people, etc, they're usually locked out for a reason. Though in two cases I've relented. One, he slipped back in and even though he's pretty dumb, he's harmless. The second was courteous enough to apologize and he set up a new account and I let it be. Everyone else, well, they didn't come to the negotiation table even though I offered, unless they were out and out trolls.

90 percent of what I do on the forums is admin stuff anyways, like organize threads and such. You guys don't see most of that.

And besides, a long long time ago, I was just another user on this forum, even though I've shot for this since since pretty much the beginning. By the time Nick made me mod, I had 'established' who Pod is.

I know Barbarino is doing this out of boredom, but I'd dare to think that having a 'participating' forum leader/mod is much more conducive to the community than just a nameless guy no one even knows. Out of all the active participants, I've met about 99 percent of you. I can't think of any other club/entertainment forum, where the guy who manages/runs it is out hanging with the community. :) Nick did it all the time until bigger things came along, now it's my problem!

Guest Marina22

I never claimed to be un-biased. Sure, I have my moments where maybe there's a certain bias, but for the most part I do think I'm fair. Banned people, etc, they're usually locked out for a reason. Though in two cases I've relented. One, he slipped back in and even though he's pretty dumb, he's harmless. The second was courteous enough to apologize and he set up a new account and I let it be. Everyone else, well, they didn't come to the negotiation table even though I offered, unless they were out and out trolls.

90 percent of what I do on the forums is admin stuff anyways, like organize threads and such. You guys don't see most of that.

And besides, a long long time ago, I was just another user on this forum, even though I've shot for this since since pretty much the beginning. By the time Nick made me mod, I had 'established' who Pod is.

I know Barbarino is doing this out of boredom, but I'd dare to think that having a 'participating' forum leader/mod is much more conducive to the community than just a nameless guy no one even knows. Out of all the active participants, I've met about 99 percent of you. I can't think of any other club/entertainment forum, where the guy who manages/runs it is out hanging with the community. :) Nick did it all the time until bigger things came along, now it's my problem!

I was referring to a general comment you made about human beings being biased by nature. Also, as Ryan called your approach, "gonzo journalism", in the trenches, lol.

Guest Orls

lol - now he's asking for your head - i told you to double down on him or you'll never get out from under that rock - no pun intended ;D

Guest saintjohn
other than Techjunkie the other Mod's dont contribute to the forums

I'm too busy banning people to contribute to the forums.