Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Should Pod resign his position as Chief Mod?

V. Barbarino

Now that Nickjunkie is gone, Pod is ruling with an Iron fist, should he resign for the good of the c  

1. 1. Now that Nickjunkie is gone, Pod is ruling with an Iron fist, should he resign for the good of the c

OG stepped up. He owns a Winn-Dixie now.

WD just got out of bankruptcy and from the looks of the clerks calling each others niggers in front of me, I would say it won't be around long. Don't forget the guys stocking the shelves singing Biggie tracks.

Guest pod

Over a decade in-country. How's that? I've got the files and film to back it up :) I was never a raver, but I was around when the real ravers were still in South Florida.

Not a raver in the new-ironic sense of the word that the music kids use.

Guest barstar diana

honestly whats the point of this thread, just to cause a stir. can someone post some thing interesting to read at least instead of the normal cj gossip and pointless drama???

at least pod attempts to post thought provoking threads...barbarbino is str8 up gossip, no offense intended but its true.

Guest Buck White
other than Techjunkie the other Mod's dont contribute to the forums

I'm too busy banning people to contribute to the forums.

Is this true ? Who gets banned ? All the talk about nigras and spics and homo-sex-uals. Who gets banned...and for what ?

Guest coach

You can check the list of "newest members" to see who gets banned. I'm assuming lots of spammers do (the real kind, not the club promoters who come on here and we all beat up).

Guest dancefloored

people : do what you do

let Pod do what he does and has been doing

and fucking dance on!

Guest saintjohn
Is this true ?

No.

I've never banned anyone, actually, although I've voiced my opinions about certain individuals to Pod in the past. We don't always agree, but he's King Mod for a reason.