Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its about time i get back on track masterbating...

LikmyLipz

its about time.. lol i only masterbate when i take baths.. and latly i just have not had time for them.. woohoo today when i woke up i took a niiiiice hot bath.. tehehehe

and well hmm i just got out of a niiiice hot bath.. i'm going stronnngggggggggg.. woohoo

xoxoxo mwwahz

Kerry

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

"take my heart or i'm gonna lose, if you walk away i'll never use it"

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

likmylipz.gif

www.lipz.net

I think I need a shower after that coment!!

Everygirl I talk to has a different method, whats yours? This girl Im seeing says she HAS to bust like three times a day, she uses a toy.

Guys are so much simpler, but girls still have it better

------------------

cart04.gif

"Don't let them take it anywhere but the face" Peter North

showers are better, cuz there is a certain way the water hits your clit and that's the craziest feelin'. sit down w/your knees bent and just let the water hit your clit..orgasmic..i can go for a shower right now..

------------------

boopmag6.jpg

* I ain't no joke

so you should get a pen,

and write yourself a lil' note

so you don't forget again *

-YoU DeSeRvE A SmAcKiN' FoR SlAcKiN'-

I hear what you say about being busy.. wether it be masturbating or having sex. . neither has really happened lately.. but I am really starting to think that it is about that time I start revieling a bit of energy from my body.. the show definitely is a good way to do so... oh yeah.. buy the conair jet spa.. makes your bath oh so much more pleasurable cwm27.gif

Originally posted by starcapone:

showers are better, cuz there is a certain way the water hits your clit and that's the craziest feelin'. sit down w/your knees bent and just let the water hit your clit..orgasmic..i can go for a shower right now..

I can't turn myself on with out help. I either need another person, the shower (but i think I totally have desensized my clit b/c that doesn't work so well anymore) or BOB, my battery operated boyfriend.

I try to do it myself but it doesn't work. I don't get it.

------------------

You're only young once

Originally posted by djmoonshine:

all i have to say is that the detachable shower head was definitely designed by a woman... she knew... !!! cwm13.gifcwm27.gif

Or a very smart man----thank you very much if I do say so myself besides my fingers beat a shower head anyday!