Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Your Delux Saturday night review along with a racist cartoon review..

V. Barbarino

GREAT FOCKING PARTY SAT NIGHT!!

I think the jock said his name was Dj 112? Terrible name, great dj.. Open format rules! Journey and Run Dmc never get old when you are drunk!

Hot chicks

upper middle class (non latin, non ghetto) educated crowd. It's like Hitlers dream! LOVE IT!

Maria (I think that's her name) the bartender is so hot, they can't stock ice at her bar, wow! Should be a model, I hear she's a sweet gal. I had to order a cup of ice from another bar to pour down my pants to cool me off. Even with shrinkage I got the best cock salad in that joint, but I digress.

Then my roommate pointed out they were playing racist cartoons, you know the Aunt Ja Mama (how the fuck do you spell it?) with white powered faces, with huge "black features" such as lips and hair, in black and white, had to be from the 1930's, but dam thank god no brothers had to bust a cap up int he screen like they do at the movies. I know they are racist because on a episode of What's Happening, someone tricked the angry black sister into painting her face like that and the church elders got all pissed.

Anyways, I'm no expert in racist cartoons, but I'd give this one a 6 out of 10, not enough T&A for my taste.

Overall, fantastic fucking party! A+++

Is it me or more Asian sluts are invading South Florida? DADDY LIKES!

I typed this while playing Journey's greatest hits on Itunes, which since the Sopranos, believing made it all the way back to #23! Wow!

Guest thehammer

upper middle class (non latin, non ghetto) educated crowd. It's like Hitlers dream! LOVE IT!

So does this mean latin people are uneducated, low class, and from the ghetto?

Great review loser.

Guest mr. wilkins

2nd that.....

they are ALL over Tampa right now too.... :P

Guest Buck White

Then my roommate pointed out they were playing racist cartoons, you know the Aunt Ja Mama (how the fuck do you spell it?) with white powered faces, with huge "black features" such as lips and hair

Hey f*ckface...did you know that slavemasters would forbid their frost queens from attending slave auctions ? Yeah...these white slave owning fucks developed inadequacy issues when their women saw that these nigra's cockheads were swinging betwixt their own ankles.

And, yeah, I'm sure every p*ssyhole was soaking wet when you pulled out your fingerdick and then opened that illiterate mouth of yours. ::)

Guest Mattivi

personally i think latin women blow away white, black, asians, and the like. there is a reason why every year at miss universe the latinas rule the scene. your statements also hi-lite your mastery of ignorance, lumping latins into your stereotypical ghetto cuban/new yorican population. when in fact latin girls are amongst the most beautiful, sophisiticated, intelligent, and classiest on the planet. hell most of them are white girls with better tans and figures that happen to speak spanish. go to UM and see for yourself douche bag. :D

Guest pod

How about girls are girls? I don't give a rat's ass what race she is as long as I like her and she's willing to put up with my shenanigans.

Which narrows it down to about 1 girl in each major ethnic group.

Guest Marina22

Wow, you're a such an f'ing tool I hope you get beat up by a gang of huge men one from each race in a dark alley. "Open format rules... Journey. :-X

Guest klubveteran

GREAT FOCKING PARTY SAT NIGHT!!

I think the jock said his name was Dj 112? Terrible name, great dj.. Open format rules! Journey and Run Dmc never get old when you are drunk!

Hot chicks

Maria (I think that's her name) the bartender is so hot, they can't stock ice at her bar, wow! Should be a model, I hear she's a sweet gal. I had to order a cup of ice from another bar to pour down my pants to cool me off. Even with shrinkage I got the best cock salad in that joint, but I digress.

Then my roommate pointed out they were playing racist cartoons, you know the Aunt Ja Mama (how the fuck do you spell it?) with white powered faces, with huge "black features" such as lips and hair, in black and white, had to be from the 1930's, but dam thank god no brothers had to bust a cap up int he screen like they do at the movies. I know they are racist because on a episode of What's Happening, someone tricked the angry black sister into painting her face like that and the church elders got all pissed.

Anyways, I'm no expert in racist cartoons, but I'd give this one a 6 out of 10, not enough T&A for my taste.

Overall, fantastic fucking party! A+++

I typed this while playing Journey's greatest hits on Itunes, which since the Sopranos, believing made it all the way back to #23! Wow!

now this is great! Im glad the legend is going out again and really reviewing parties again! 8)

;D

Guest pod

Classic Barbarino material, I must admit.

Though to the new people who are easily offended, this is nothing compared to the old days where I actually had to yell at him once or twice.

Guest Mattivi

Classic Barbarino material, I must admit.

Though to the new people who are easily offended, this is nothing compared to the old days where I actually had to yell at him once or twice.

i dont think anybody here is being easily offended, although im a relative new poster, ive been browsing this forum since its inception and have seen the whole evolution of the club legend, who pretty much has the rule of the roost in these parts. anyways, its just funny the double standard u have for him. he gets a pass to say pretty much what he wants to say carte blanche because of his club legend status, which is fine by me, but sometimes the shit he says crosses the line from a funny stereotype to blatant racism, and ive seen you get cross and authoritive with others who say much less. i find it funny how you sometimes get easily offended by others getting easily offended by barbarina. not a big deal but something to chew on. ;):P

Guest myles hie

there are whispers of a Journey reunion. they fired the sound-a-like replacement singer.

same goes for Led Zeppelin.

European dates only i heard >:(

Guest frankthetank

did they say who might fill in for Bonham? he is irreplaceable.

Why do you say that? I would say Robert Plant would be the most important peice of the puzzle since his voice is so unique then Jimmy Page second. Then again, just my 2 cents.