Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ORGY in the house behind mine!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Slide On The Ice

This thread is useless without voyuer pics. & video feeds. Terry, make it happen.

Guest RzO

Terry's a voyeur. :D

Damm right I'am..

I'm more of a Lecher.... :P :P

ain't nothin wrong with that, i wish i had some neighbors like that

on a similar note, my first year at UF, we had a chick who lived in the apt across from our balcony who would always have her blinds open and strut out of the shower naked, it was great. One nite when i had soem friends over we decided to go out and see if she was up to something, we looked and she was at her computer, so whatever. anyhow we start to smoke a cigarette and before we are finished i look over and some dude walks into the room, so im like ok this could get good, call all of our friends out in the patio and before u knew it she turned from her comp ripped down dudes pants and started blowing him!

needless to say it was perfect timing, like 7 of us freshman hornballs are sitting on my balcony checkign this shit out. It was perfect as people didnt believe this chick was doing shit with the blinds up and they all got a show!

Guest Buck White

That's it, I'm not clicking on this thread anymore until I am guaranteed of photos or video.

Yeah....it's kind of like HBO on a Saturday at 2 in the morning a couple of decades ago. Just when you swore to god you were going to see some f*cking transpire...they would cut away from sweet sweet Emanuelle.

Guest Marina22

We are ALL voyeurs... even ^you^ Marina ;):P

Touche, I think Terry's holding back on us as a form of Sadism as well. :P

Guest xbbdc

That's it, I'm not clicking on this thread anymore until I am guaranteed of photos or video.

Yeah....it's kind of like HBO on a Saturday at 2 in the morning a couple of decades ago. Just when you swore to god you were going to see some f*cking transpire...they would cut away from sweet sweet Emanuelle.

i always saw some muff with emanuelle :)

Guest swirlundergrounder

OK OK... If it happens again I'll try to get some video...

Fuckin' pervs...

Guest swank

Fuckin' pervs...

LOL

Guest lulamishka

Fuckin' pervs...

;D

Guest Buck White

i always saw some muff with emanuelle :)

Yeah, but at that age I was stll a kid....and I was ready to see some pearl necklace action....you know what I mean ? ;)

Guest endymion

Funny how the people who live beachside aren't paying much attention to this thread. There are a few much more interesting things going on outside my window in the building next door at any given moment than anything in this thread.

Guest lulamishka

Hope springs eternal, so here I am again.

We're gonna have a riot here, Terry.

Yea, man. I'm really disappointed in you, Terry.

Guest swirlundergrounder

dayyumm.. thats hot... are the chicks at least hot looking? lol

I think so. I've seen the owner of the home several times going in and out of her hot tub.

The chick that was riding the dude in the living room looked hot.

The chicks weren't in the class of InTheVip.com hot but they were hot.

Look people, in order for me to get a decent video at night I would have to rig up certain lights or actually be in their back yard shooting video through their window literally.

I could get hot tub shots but that would be really risky since their hot tub is right across the alley from me.

The living room window is about 60 feet or so from my pool in my back yard and there is no way I could get a decent (viewable) video from that far of a distance, in the dark with a handheld camcorder with a 10x zoom lens..

No maybe I should get POD over to take some stills with his camera...

:P