Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ORGY in the house behind mine!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest xbbdc

dayyumm.. thats hot... are the chicks at least hot looking? lol

I think so. I've seen the owner of the home several times going in and out of her hot tub.

The chick that was riding the dude in the living room looked hot.

The chicks weren't in the class of InTheVip.com hot but they were hot.

Look people, in order for me to get a decent video at night I would have to rig up certain lights or actually be in their back yard shooting video through their window literally.

I could get hot tub shots but that would be really risky since their hot tub is right across the alley from me.

The living room window is about 60 feet or so from my pool in my back yard and there is no way I could get a decent (viewable) video from that far of a distance, in the dark with a handheld camcorder with a 10x zoom lens..

No maybe I should get POD over to take some stills with his camera...

:P

pod looks like its in ur hands now

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Marina22

dayyumm.. thats hot... are the chicks at least hot looking? lol

I think so. I've seen the owner of the home several times going in and out of her hot tub.

The chick that was riding the dude in the living room looked hot.

The chicks weren't in the class of InTheVip.com hot but they were hot.

Look people, in order for me to get a decent video at night I would have to rig up certain lights or actually be in their back yard shooting video through their window literally.

I could get hot tub shots but that would be really risky since their hot tub is right across the alley from me.

The living room window is about 60 feet or so from my pool in my back yard and there is no way I could get a decent (viewable) video from that far of a distance, in the dark with a handheld camcorder with a 10x zoom lens..

No maybe I should get POD over to take some stills with his camera...

:P

Damn Terry, you get a A for effort! I think we should leave the orgy alone.. At least you get a fun show here and there, right?

Guest JMT

if you're not going to post any damn pics, post the names of guys who sent a PM to Ass2die4 so at least we get something entertaining out of this.

Guest lulamishka

if you're not going to post any damn pics, post the names of guys who sent a PM to Ass2die4 so at least we get something entertaining out of this.

LOL!

Guest trancepriest

509265379_cf1996beef.jpg

Give me a call the next time the action is going down.

Guest Marina22

OMG, for real, great idea John. Terry and trancepriest are going to have a pow wow so the least we should get is Ass2Die4, pathetic but we'll take it. :D

509265379_cf1996beef.jpg

holy fuck TP is posting :P

Guest jona7

509265379_cf1996beef.jpg

holy fuck TP is posting :P

lmaoo i know

Guest swirlundergrounder

509265379_cf1996beef.jpg

Ah I see you have a Panasonic HVX200.

How do you like that? Do you use a P2 store, Firestore or Citidisk for the footage?

Plus what is that lense adapter on top of those support rods?

Is it like a PS Technik Pro 35/Mini 35 adapter which gives your footage a film look?

Guest swirlundergrounder

BTW people.

My wife said that she saw the Orgy going on again this past Thursday!

I was not home to see it though...

Guest xbbdc

Does it sound like this....?

dont know about that video swank but this one made me crack up, the guy's expression on his face at the end had me laughing

d9QG27G720U

and its aptly named "Dude beating the shit out this girls pussy".. sound is NSFW.

Guest trancepriest

How do you like that? Do you use a P2 store, Firestore or Citidisk for the footage?

Is it like a PS Technik Pro 35/Mini 35 adapter which gives your footage a film look?

I love the HVX.. wouldn't want any other camera in its price range. I use the FireStore (FS-100)... never really got around to buying any P2s... at first I was using the powerbook to directly capture to FCP. The lens adapter is the Redrock Micro... primarily for Depth of Field. Here's a pic of the FS-100 attached to the cam:

899454652_e3fb4f6059.jpg

Guest Buck White

Does it sound like this....?

dont know about that video swank but this one made me crack up, the guy's expression on his face at the end had me laughing

d9QG27G720U

and its aptly named "Dude beating the shit out this girls pussy".. sound is NSFW.

lol.

Guest swirlundergrounder

I love the HVX.. wouldn't want any other camera in its price range. I use the FireStore (FS-100)... never really got around to buying any P2s... at first I was using the powerbook to directly capture to FCP. The lens adapter is the Redrock Micro... primarily for Depth of Field. Here's a pic of the FS-100 attached to the cam:

899454652_e3fb4f6059.jpg

Don't those Firestores give you headache?

Guest trancepriest

Don't those Firestores give you headache?

No... not at all. Quite the opposite, higher storage capacities than P2's and never had one disconnect while recording so far. Now with the firmware update i can even get native modes. It's better than P2's in many ways.

Guest swank

^^ enough with all the thread jacking mumbo-jumbo! Pics,video,audio,satellite shots,drawings,charcoal sketches or STFU