Clubplanet Nightlife Community

somebody needs to bring Hernan Cattaneo to south florida

Guest skywalker01

Guest skywalker01

he is currently tearing it the f*ck up. just had the pleasure of seeing him recently and i am really feeling his sound. proper prog house w/ a little (tolerable) electro. has anyone heard his recent weekly radio shows? if not, check them out.

Guest tekniQz

he is currently tearing it the f*ck up. just had the pleasure of seeing him recently and i am really feeling his sound. proper prog house w/ a little (tolerable) electro. has anyone heard his recent weekly radio shows? if not, check them out.

Yep he has been on fire on his radio shows.

He was really sick the last time he was at Space.

Guest Fernando A

Somebody really does need to bring him. He's one of my personal favorites and everything I've ever heard out of him has been great. Compilations, recorded sets, live sets, etc. I'd love to see him at Space. I know he could rock the main room and crush the terrace, and everyone would love it. Do it!

Guest tekniQz

Somebody really does need to bring him. He's one of my personal favorites and everything I've ever heard out of him has been great. Compilations, recorded sets, live sets, etc. I'd love to see him at Space. I know he could rock the main room and crush the terrace, and everyone would love it. Do it!

Like i said before the last time he spun at Space he was awesome.His mainroom set was "SUPER PROGY" and really kinda boring to me (im not a big prog fan but i still like it when its good)but when he came up stairs for his terrace set he was sick,sick sick sick sick,!!!Only thing was that he only spun a max of three hours on the terrace,probably more like 2.He still spun mostly prog but not boring like the mainroom.Awesome!!! His terrace performance made the kinda boring mainroom make sence in a progressive sort of way.Which his new sets seem to be alot diffrent from in the past with lots more energy.Im down when this happens.

My friend has been lobbying for this to happen for a long time. ;)

Guest LeVeL

He had his chances before and he just bombed every single time he would play a club here, even the biggest of his fans have admitted that his shows in the past here have been sub-par.

Guest tekniQz

how about you guys put your money together and bring him if you want him bad enough

How about you put all your money together and bring him.lol ;D

Guest xbbdc

He had his chances before and he just bombed every single time he would play a club here' date=' even the biggest of his fans have admitted that his shows in the past here have been sub-par.

[/quote']

ive heard the same and im with bling, i heard him once and he was great, the other times made me leave.

Guest djjoncowan

he absolutely rocked shine playing back to back with dave seaman at the resident advisor party for wmc.... sick sick sick

Bling, unless it's deep house, you're not impressed. ;D

Nope i like tech house a lot too and chicago house (though not as much now as before)

overall ill stick to funky...vocal...outdoorsy pool party type house.. with a bit of soul/disco :)

Guest Mattivi

man ive been feeling the same exact way. i agree his resident live at metro 95.1 buenos aires mixes have been off the charts, especially the second hour where he gets a little darker and techier with it. i download that shit without fail every week ;D i do recall seeing him at space a few years a the patio i think and it being dope as hell.

Guest malcolm j

that would be awsome, Hernan is a really gifted DJ, lets see if we can do something about that!!!

Guest Buck White

UMMM NO..

lol.

But seriously though...isnt every DJ like that. Gave you goosebumps that one time...made you want to disembowel him/her every time after.

Guest pod

IN A DARK DARK ROOM!!! ;) ;)

we need a Cave here for prog house!!!

No we don't. I trip over people as it is. I don't wanna have to wear NVGs to clubs.

Guest ddg

ive seen hernan a bunch times....and honestly i think ive been disappointed prob only 2 times....his set at nocturnal was the best set i heard during wmc.....(ask alki how good it was...and he HATES prog).....i would love to see him down here soon....

Guest skywalker01

he's bored me to tears at least 2 x that i can recall. i actually saw him pretty much clear up the floor @ icon (orlando) some time back. but i'm talking in the here & now. do yourselves a favor and d/l a recent set from his weekly radio show. and bling, which recent mix was it that you heard?

Guest Miss_Digital

he played at space once???????

more than once, probably at least 3-4 times :)

i knew it ... my clubbing memories some times get blurry

Guest djjoncowan

dave will be here in august... I am sure hernan not too far behind... working on a N.W. date also for sept or oct