Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Entourage...

Guest RzO

i didnt watch last night's, got it tivo'd will check it out later

i will say last season was amazing, the first few of this season with all the nedellin stuff has been slow, but i love the charecters, hope it picks up though

Guest durrtylexx

this season has had its ups and downs. imo last night's episode was pretty funny.

btw i'm really digging flight of the concords - that show is f'ing hillarious.

Guest JMT

this season has had its ups and downs. imo last night's episode was pretty funny.

btw i'm really digging flight of the concords - that show is f'ing hillarious.

the storyline is kind of stagnant right now, but the wit is still there. i thought last night's was funny too.

i had been ignoring Concords, but i watched last night after a friend told me it was funny. in an oddball-humor kind of way, it's pretty hilarious at times. i'm going to check it out again next week.

Guest RzO

just watched last night's, i thought it was better then the previous 2. There is alot to be had coming in the future it seems with the new deal.

again though the charecters make it, they all have their own great moments, and drama is just to damn funny

Guest Mattivi

although i agree the storyline is a little slow right now, u can definitly tell its starting to build towards something, and the show still keeps me laughing my balls off. the show isnt in need of turning around, and not every show needs to be climatic.

Guest RzO

although i agree the storyline is a little slow right now, u can definitly tell its starting to build towards something, and the show still keeps me laughing my balls off. the show isnt in need of turning around, and not every show needs to be climatic.

thats the thing, i can say the writing has fallen off a little, as it does in many shows, but christ between ari and drama, im laughing almost everytime either of them open there mouth. ari is my fucking idol, his antics are untouched by any other character in a tv show

Guest Mattivi

thats the thing, i can say the writing has fallen off a little, as it does in many shows, but christ between ari and drama, im laughing almost everytime either of them open there mouth. ari is my fucking idol, his antics are untouched by any other character in a tv show

Drama has really taken over this season, and Ari Gold is one of the best tv characters of all time the best since George Costanza ;D

Guest RzO

I'M WIGGING OUT!!!!

buggin out!

that is what he says, and they chant lol.

i've bugged out a few times. great scene and episode imo

Guest ludik

this show can do no wrong by me.. i love it.. my only complaint is that the episodes are too short.. 40 minutes or so would be perfect, it is true that there isnt enough getting done in the 25 or so minutes its on, but im still glued to it

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JMT

i won't deny it, last week's was one of the worst since the first season...

but last night's was friggin' hilarious! Drama to the rescue.

Guest durrtylexx

last night's was ok. drama banging the chic was hillarious, but the episode imo could have been much better.

i thought that guys would go all out and bang of slew of sluts rockstar style. lol

the episode started of great, but if fizzled out towards the middle.

Guest durrtylexx

i won't deny it, last week's was one of the worst since the first season...

btw last week's episode was WEAK!

Guest eroc0411

last nite sucked!! i Really HATE E... god he just brings the show's energy so low... What does he add?... he's not even a good 7th side kick!!!!

i cant think right now of the the name of ari's assistant (grrrrrrrrr!)... the gay azn dude... but he cracks me up!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest RzO

last nite sucked!! i Really HATE E... god he just brings the show's energy so low... What does he add?... he's not even a good 7th side kick!!!!

i cant think right now of the the name of ari's assistant (grrrrrrrrr!)... the gay azn dude... but he cracks me up!!!!!!!!!!!

he brings himself, almost exactly how he was in real life, although out of all the characters he is the worst, he adds to the story since it is based on Mark's real life in the beginnings.

i too think this season has been subpar, but just watching to hear what ari or drama will say gets me a good laugh. It is the only reason i still pay for HBO.

Guest Mattivi

he brings himself, almost exactly how he was in real life, although out of all the characters he is the worst, he adds to the story since it is based on Mark's real life in the beginnings.

i too think this season has been subpar, but just watching to hear what ari or drama will say gets me a good laugh. It is the only reason i still pay for HBO.

there's this thing called bittorrent, check it out. episodes are usually posted within hours of show time. not to mention you can download new release dvds weeks before they hit blockbuster. rzo, save your cash for some cold ones ;D