Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Coconut Groves new billboard

Guest Electric Eel

Guest Electric Eel

I drive by this every day and I think its pretty funny. They switch it up every month or so.

sign.jpg

Guest lulamishka

Hahaha, I didn't notice that one... and I drive by it every day. Didn't even realize they kept changing it. I like it. :)

im actually disappointed with that billboard. they can make something better that actually advertises the restaurants and shops in a more fundamental way. If a tourists drives by that, they probably won't understand it and will miss the whole point of the ad. Even a local might not even understand it...they 4get how many stupid ppl are out there ::)

Guest lulamishka

im actually disappointed with that billboard. they can make something better that actually advertises the restaurants and shops in a more fundamental way. If a tourists drives by that, they probably won't understand it and will miss the whole point of the ad. Even a local might not even understand it...they 4get how many stupid ppl are out there ::)

Maybe they don't want to target the stupid people in their advertising.

Guest swank

I drive by this every day and I think its pretty funny. They switch it up every month or so.

sign.jpg

I saw one that said STRESS NEXT 6.0 Miles , Relaxation 0.25 Miles (pointing right)

on my way back from Kendall...