Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Legend

Guest eroc0411

Guest skywalker01

The odd thing is, if all of you guys hate him so much, why the hell do I see you all clicking on each thread he starts like a bunch of madpeople?

c'mon pod. you don't know?

i will give you the NYY as an example (hope you follow baseball) there are loads of people who love them and there are probably an equal amount (or more) that despise them. but they don't go unnoticed. and i will equate saleen's arrogance to theirs.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pod

Arrogance or not, if people seriously want him to go away, just make his "ratings" go down. You don't click or reply, and his threads will drop below the fold, never to be seen again. And I discourage self-bumping so I'd be liable to clamp down on him if he bumped his own threads.

I don't take anyone who bitches about him seriously mainly because of that.

Oh, and don't forget kids, we have a handy PM system if you're really peeved and want to talk to him.

Guest tbooty
I don't think it's fair to characterize Barbie that way. You're right that he doesn't go out as much anymore. However, that has not hurt the quality of his intel at all. He's still the guy with the breaking news. Being a Club Legend is more about what you get than where you get it.

i wonder where he gets all his intell from? hmmm...Dade, or should we call you Deep Throat? ::)

Guest eroc0411

Exactly. Maybe eroc and him are in cahoots. :o

Lol!! well i've been in NY 4 the past few weeks and i just check in 2 read on what i've been missing out in Beautiful Miami!!!!

and 4 the record i never said i hated the dude or that i want him 2 stop posting!!! As u can see this thread is about the hottest topic on the forum... I know its slow in the m.i.a. rite now... Gotta keep things intresting right??? (wheres danny T. when u need him?)

ps... is the "Club Legend" a paid position?... (benefits-perks???) what? (lol!) Let's not take life 2 seriously now PPL!!!

Guest Buck White

Well...I was able to get my first post and someone else's entire thread deleted in about ten minutes time. Both posts were intended to offend and apparently did....to some degree. So this is an open apology to Pod (again...just trying to prove a point and I'm sorry you had to sort that stuff out ) and to Swank ( I should have clarified that that was a factitious background story and, despite the way it was written, not directed towards you) that one's personal history or background has nothing to do, in my eyes anyway....with making misogynist or abjectly racist posts. However, if he can say whatever he wants b/c he's been around since the sites inception...then you have to accept or at least expect some people to get pissed. Ignoring him isnt really good advice. Having to watch some Klansmen burning a cross in someone's yard....and then being told by officials that he's allowed to do it because he's a goddamn club legend...is tough to do. I'll just have to accept that he's CJ's own mini-Hitler. Sincere apologies guys.

Guest pod

People get pissed at him all the time, it's par for the course. I don't care if people do, my thing is that people take a lot of what he says seriously, when they really shouldn't be.

Guest tekniQz

You know what's funny ? I wouldnt know this cat if I caught him taking a sh*t on my lawn...but whenever I watch ATHF and Carl makes an appearance....I think of this Club Legend guy. It's the damndest thing.

Speaking of shitting on the lawn.

I was leaving my girls place in South Beach Monday morning and on my walk to my car i hear a rustling in the bushes.I walk past and then i think to myself "what was that"??So i walk back and pear around the corner.I really wished i hadnt looked. When i look around the corner i see a professional outdoorsman taking a shit right off of Alton in broad daylight,ass pointed straight towards the road.Ewwww it was horrible waking up to that,let me tell you.

On this topic i'd like to add that i like Club Legends comments,as well as everyone elses varied opinion's.Also i dont really think its his job to entertain anyone on Cooljunkie so just chill with it.lol ;)

Guest pod

Exactly. It's funny how occasionally there's a blip from some people about how the Club Legend should be run off, but again, they're guilty of perpetuating him.

The classic comparison I can make is to Howard Stern. The people that love him tune in to see what he's gonna say next, same for the people that hate him.

But I have yet to see anyone take action against him. He's available by PM if you really have a grievance.

Guest Buck White

He's available by PM if you really have a grievance.

Nah, life has a funny way of ironing things out. Perhaps one day a black nurse will have to resuscitate him with her big n*gger lips after he chokes on a BBQ rib.

He's available by PM if you really have a grievance.

Nah, life has a funny way of ironing things out. Perhaps one day a black nurse will have to resuscitate him with her big n*gger lips after he chokes on a BBQ rib.

:P