Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bliss@groovejet 10 year reunion tonight!!!!

Guest djjoncowan

Guest Devilicious

you don't remember? It was a lil after that last picture you took of us in the front of shelbourne. We started to walk, and i yaked all over, i hadn't done that in years. It was that weird ass fruity shot major made us all before we left. tosser ;D

if you want a real shot you can come to me, I never do fruity ass girlie shots unless they ask for it ;)

lol jk tho, major brings the goods too! can't wait.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RzO

you don't remember? It was a lil after that last picture you took of us in the front of shelbourne. We started to walk, and i yaked all over, i hadn't done that in years. It was that weird ass fruity shot major made us all before we left. tosser ;D

if you want a real shot you can come to me, I never do fruity ass girlie shots unless they ask for it ;)

lol jk tho, major brings the goods too! can't wait.

i know, its all major's fault! lol

but we had fun that nite and the music wasn't all my style.

dave seamen prog classics, now this is something ive wanted to hear for the last 4 years. im getting there at 9 with you guys, its going to be one of those nights! 8)

Guest thelurker

I remember :-X

Guest RzO

I remember :-X

the shot or the yaking. hehe

i thought it was discreet ;)

but on a shine related note i remember the sound and lighting being perfect that nite, as always. I really do love that place, some of the best parties i've been to there. Desyn 12/05 , LMR, hell every time it is a good time!

confirmed dates...

friday aug 31st - dave seaman

friday sept 29 - kaskade

fri & sat - nov 2nd and 3rd - colette, nick warren (tbc), plus very big special guests tba....

friday nov 16th - LAURENT GARNIER plus special opening guest set tba

more to come kids ;)

NICK WARREN!!!!!!!!!!! Please please please pleaseeeeeeeeee confirm Nick!!!

1 of the siiiickest sets of music i ever heard at crobar was NW.... soooo crazyyyy...

Pod you remember that? I came with shroomy and there were like 12203302 cp heads behind the booth. LOLLL!!!!!

Guest pod

Pod you remember that? I came with shroomy and there were like 12203302 cp heads behind the booth. LOLLL!!!!!

Actually yeah. The "last days of film"...

image012.jpg

image013.jpg

image010.jpg

Guest coach

I'd like a fruity ass girlie shot, please.

Guest djjoncowan

I'd like a fruity ass girlie shot, please.

tals lemon drops are best in florida imo... lemon drop please!

Guest djjoncowan

holy fuck! :o

im there for garnier.

ace work, jon!!!!!!!!!!

you taking me up on the vacation weekend at my house for you and the mrs? the spare room is waiting my old friend...... ;) - should be an insane show... been trying to book him since groovejet - LOL

Guest thelurker

I had forgotten to mention that August 31st is also Funky Monkey's (Adriana) birthday, so it's gonna get very messy that night ;D

Groovejet 10yr + Dave Seaman + Funky Monkey bday= :o

im there for garnier.

ace work, jon!!!!!!!!!!

you taking me up on the vacation weekend at my house for you and the mrs? the spare room is waiting my old friend...... ;) - should be an insane show... been trying to book him since groovejet - LOL

another house party??? :o ;D

Guest djjoncowan

im there for garnier.

ace work, jon!!!!!!!!!!

another house party??? :o ;D

if we must :o