Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bliss@groovejet 10 year reunion tonight!!!!

Guest djjoncowan

Guest djjoncowan

friday august 31st - bliss @ groovejet 10 yr reunion event... the original gang is all back together for one night of progressive classics. time piolet captains and groovejet/bliss residents - DAVE SEAMAN< LUIS DIAZ < JON COWAN - more info and artists tba

shine - shelborne beach resort

1801 collins ave Miami Beach

dave_back.jpg

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest djjoncowan

progressive classics. - DAVE SEAMAN

trxk9.gif

i'm very excited for this one... dave too me is one of the best and a classic set too boot? anyone remember the first renaissance series of cd's he did? it was the third one after the 1st w. sasha and john and the next just john... it was 3 cd's with butterflys or flowers i think and it was absolutely brilliant... really looking forward too going back in time for an evening... we're planning on getting a lot of the bar staff, door staff, ect all from the groovejet/bliss days - this is gonna be fun!

Guest michael^heaven

anyone remember the first renaissance series of cd's he did? it was the third one after the 1st w. sasha and john and the next just john... it was 3 cd's with butterflys or flowers i think and it was absolutely brilliant.

62qlcte.jpg

Indeed! One of the few, out of the series, that I have all 3 discs still intact.

Guest myles hie

anyone remember the first renaissance series of cd's he did? it was the third one after the 1st w. sasha and john and the next just john... it was 3 cd's with butterflys or flowers i think and it was absolutely brilliant.

62qlcte.jpg

Indeed! One of the few, out of the series, that I have all 3 discs still intact.

The soundtrack to a part of my life those cd's were!

Can't wait for the 31st! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest RzO

heard about this over the weekend.

needless to say as a prog head, i am super excited, can't wait!

thank you Jon!, for one night we can go back in to the time when progressive tunes ruled 8)

Guest Philip

progressive classics. - DAVE SEAMAN

trxk9.gif

i'm very excited for this one... dave too me is one of the best and a classic set too boot? anyone remember the first renaissance series of cd's he did? it was the third one after the 1st w. sasha and john and the next just john... it was 3 cd's with butterflys or flowers i think and it was absolutely brilliant... really looking forward too going back in time for an evening... we're planning on getting a lot of the bar staff, door staff, ect all from the groovejet/bliss days - this is gonna be fun!

GU22 CD1 Dave Seaman - Melbourne

best GU ever

Guest djjoncowan

62qlcte.jpg

that'd be the one.... sick sick sick.. the disc that ends with lamb - gorecki - what a tune and what a cd!!! this night is gonna be fun!

Guest Major

Nice one Jon - Looking very forward to this indeed.

you and tal main bar again ??? :o ;D

Talmage & I behind the same bar, I sense trouble.. Cheers Jon, really glad to be part of this marvelous event.

Guest dancefloored

this one is gonna work up to be a nasty party

besides the fact that major will be handling my drinks

none of those little pink beverages with the little straw umbrellas like at eltons party though major :-X lol

Guest mr. wilkins

Will there be a Velvet Reunion after this Groovejet Reunion?

ouch! :P most peepz on CJ dont go back that far...

nice one Cowan.... congrats on 10 blissful years bud... :)

Guest djjoncowan

Will there be a Velvet Reunion after this Groovejet Reunion?

ouch! :P most peepz on CJ dont go back that far...

nice one Cowan.... congrats on 10 blissful years bud... :)

most people don't go back that far... LOL - velvet was pretty much diaz as resident so I guess we could just bundle this into one?? LOL

thanks josh but shockingly bliss is almost at year 15.... its just 10 yrs since we started the monthly residency at groovejet with dave seaman... god am I feeling old - should i reserve you a room josh? you NEED to get to town for this one.... ;)

Guest Clubhopper11

My wife and I were big fans of Groove Jet way back when. Thus when I heard about this, we are both truly excited. Can't wait to see Luis Diaz again. Of course Dave Seaman will be great as well.

Groovejet = wonderful memories!!!

Guest djjoncowan

My wife and I were big fans of Groove Jet way back when. Thus when I heard about this, we are both truly excited. Can't wait to see Luis Diaz again. Of course Dave Seaman will be great as well.

Groovejet = wonderful memories!!!

amen - imo the beach hasn't been the same since groovejet closed..... one of the best venues in the world if you ask me.. RIP groovejet - we'll have some fun reliving the memories on aug 31st....