Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bliss@groovejet 10 year reunion tonight!!!!

Guest djjoncowan

Guest djjoncowan

occasionally open as rain but they ruined it.... it resembles nothing of the original venue.... that dirty dark main room with the rubleling base and bright highs.... the whole room shock and the vibe was sick with the middle bar area a bit more chilled with 3 walls - they played everything from dee-light to the doors to the violent fems - it was followed by the outdoor gardens with the pool tables.... the place was the ultimate... someone had the bright idea to turn the place inside out making the front inside room small and the outside room bigger - basically they ruined it.... oh well. the memories - the beach will never be the same...

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeVeL

The question I have is whatever happened to Luis Diaz, the guy was a staple down here and at 1 time he was considered the best resident Dj down here, all of sudden he disappeared and is a Dj in a New York ? What happened to the guy?

Guest djjoncowan

The question I have is whatever happened to Luis Diaz' date=' the guy was a staple down here and at 1 time he was considered the best resident Dj down here, all of sudden he disappeared and is a Dj in a New York ? What happened to the guy?

[/quote']

he moved to germany with his wife as she had a wonderful career op. he lived there for nearly 4 yrs and is now back living in north florida near his wifes family and they have a baby boy..... life - thats what happened...

Guest djjoncowan

confirmed dates...

friday aug 31st - dave seaman

friday sept 29 - kaskade

fri & sat - nov 2nd and 3rd - colette, nick warren (tbc), plus very big special guests tba....

friday nov 16th - LAURENT GARNIER plus special opening guest set tba

more to come kids ;)

Guest RzO

Jon, i have been waiting for soemone to bring Nick Warren forever, he is way up there on my list of never miss dj's. I hope this happens. Major, aka Nick Warren, lol, we would be the happiest people in the place! 8)

Guest djjoncowan

Jon, i have been waiting for soemone to bring Nick Warren forever, he is way up there on my list of never miss dj's. I hope this happens. Major, aka Nick Warren, lol, we would be the happiest people in the place! 8)

it will definitely happen.. hoping it will be the weekend in november but i can promise he will be at shine by years end....

Guest Seb

confirmed dates...

friday sept 29 - kaskade

fri & sat - nov 2nd and 3rd - colette, nick warren (tbc), plus very big special guests tba....

more to come kids ;)

sweet 8)

Guest Major

confirmed dates...

friday sept 29 - kaskade

more to come kids ;)

Nice work Jon, looks lethal quality as always. RzO, Nick Warren would be a mighty treat indeed, lets hope he gets confirmed.

Guest thelurker

confirmed dates...

friday sept 29 - kaskade

more to come kids ;)

You should have Greg open up for Laurent, now that would be dope. Just my 2 cents.

Guest RzO

i can promise he will be at shine by years end....

that is all i need to hear, its been a while since ive been on a live nick warren journey, last wmc sunrise set @ the terrace...i have a dream!!! 8)

Guest djjoncowan

confirmed dates...

friday sept 29 - kaskade

more to come kids ;)

You should have Greg open up for Laurent, now that would be dope. Just my 2 cents.

lol - already in discussions.... although laurent is pretty particular about the tempo of music played before he goes on...

Guest thelurker

confirmed dates...

friday sept 29 - kaskade

more to come kids ;)

lol - already in discussions.... although laurent is pretty particular about the tempo of music played before he goes on...

Precisely why I suggested Greg, lol. I don't know of a more versatile DJ Miami (actually he' s prob. one of the most versatible Djs i've ever heard). He mixes and produces everything from downtempo, house, techno, breaks, and even trance. I think Laurent actually requires someone who knows how to open a room and keep the crowd going w/out actually bustin' through too aggresively.

Guest Fuerte44

if stryke opened for garnier it would have the workings to be one of the best nights we have to look forward to all fall....

dave seaman will be epic

and nick warren, what else can I say....major, i might be even more ecstatic about this than you....

Guest djjoncowan

if stryke opened for garnier it would have the workings to be one of the best nights we have to look forward to all fall....

dave seaman will be epic

and nick warren, what else can I say....major, i might be even more ecstatic about this than you....

well greg and I spoke about this probably about 3 weeks ago so its pretty possible and actually probable... really excited for all of these events, especially the groovejet reunion with dave seaman - its going to off the hook - progressive classics by the master - hells yeah!

Guest RzO

dave seaman will be epic

progressive classics by the master - hells yeah!

every time i read this i get even more excited, bringing back some epic synths! Only you could pull this one off Jon, true to the sound! 8)

Major and Tal ima lil afraid of this combo, last time, @ Freeland, i ended up puking on Washington...lol

Guest RzO

you don't remember? It was a lil after that last picture you took of us in the front of shelbourne. We started to walk, and i yaked all over, i hadn't done that in years. It was that weird ass fruity shot major made us all before we left. tosser ;D