Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bliss@groovejet 10 year reunion tonight!!!!

Guest djjoncowan

Guest djjoncowan

Hey Jon....Gladius told me that Sasha was playing this party too.

at least that would have been somewhat beleiveable... too funny... honestly - the nerve of some idiots....

wouldn't be the first he turned up some to some club in miami and play unannounced right?

he's turned up at groovejet on numerous occasions unannounced... good memory ramon ;)

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ramon

at least that would have been somewhat beleiveable... too funny... honestly - the nerve of some idiots....

wouldn't be the first he turned up some to some club in miami and play unannounced right?

he's turned up at groovejet on numerous occasions unannounced... good memory ramon ;)

that was before my time but sheridan told me about that stuff.

Guest djjoncowan

that was before my time but sheridan told me about that stuff.

did he tell you about sasha stepping up on the dj console when he finished his set and falling into the crowd and dancefloor and then puking everywhere? classic moment for those who were there to see it.. LOL - where is sheridan? is he coming for the 31st? text me his number - we'll get him hooked up with a room and everything... one things certain, groovejet/bliss reunion won't be a reunion without james....

Guest RzO

this is going to be here before we know it!

it has all the makings of a perfect nite, dj's venue, bartenders. all we need is an impromptu flute ensemble by major from behind the bar, oh and i got all ur wasted texts this morning u tosser ;D

jon chk ur pms :)

Guest djjoncowan

That'd be funny to see him.

we need to get james in town for this event... the reunion wouldn't be right without him or marrick....

Guest ramon

we need to get james in town for this event... the reunion wouldn't be right without him or marrick....

marick lives in chicago now.

Guest thelurker

Same Marick from + or -?

Guest ramon

Same Marick from + or -?

yes .. back in the days they both lived here in ft lauderdale .. sherdian was a mod on GU and used to do the official WMC party list .. ahh those were the days. They also did a long list of events at various venues with dj's who are pretty fuckin popular now. Including , but not limited to Demi , Paolo Mojo , Steve Gerrard , 112 Crew. Some of those were also in association with what became to be known as P:M Sessions. :)

Ok that's your Miami raving history lesson for today.

Guest djjoncowan

they also both originally started as promoters for the monthly bliss party @groovejet featuring myself, dave seaman and various guests including parks and wilson, quivver, steve lawler, anthony pappa, and tons more.... miami history lesson part one continued ;)

Guest ramon

they also both originally started as promoters for the monthly bliss party @groovejet featuring myself, dave seaman and various guests including parks and wilson, quivver, steve lawler, anthony pappa, and tons more.... miami history lesson part one continued ;)

i heard some guy named danny howells played there as well.

Guest ramon

Jon, any chance of some out-of-the-ordinary beers for the event? It's a one-off and it'd be kinda cool.

that would be neat.

i request fat tire or hoegarden , but ill settle for peroni.

Guest djjoncowan

Jon, any chance of some out-of-the-ordinary beers for the event? It's a one-off and it'd be kinda cool.

any suggestions?? no reason why we can't order something and feature something unique at each of our monthly events... maybe a brittish beer for dave, a french beer for laurent, - you get the drift.....

Guest ramon

any suggestions?? no reason why we can't order something and feature something unique at each of our monthly events... maybe a brittish beer for dave, a french beer for laurent, - you get the drift.....

hmm that sounds awesome ... :)

my suggestions are still

fat tire (new belgium brewery fort collins colorado)

hoegarden (belgium)

peroni (italy)

Guest djjoncowan

we'll do peroni when we book an italian jock... whats the beer for laurent and stryke? need a good french beer...

Guest ramon

we'll do peroni when we book an italian jock... whats the beer for laurent and stryke? need a good french beer...

bezlebuth pur malt beer its 13% alcohol

Guest Fuerte44

http://www.k1664.com/

"kronenbourg 1664" for laurent.....this beer is fucking fuego....i will buy a case or two just for people to try...i love it...they serve it at Le Provencal in the gables for those of you who want to try...

Guest JustDade

OK....so we had 5 pages of Jon and Ramon naming every Prog track from the last ten years. Now we have to keep this going by naming beers for 5 pages??? Surely this has gone too far!

Jon....just play records!

Guest RzO

http://www.k1664.com/

"kronenbourg 1664" for laurent.....this beer is fucking fuego....i will buy a case or two just for people to try...i love it...they serve it at Le Provencal in the gables for those of you who want to try...

this is definitely the best French beer i have ever had.

i was trying to think of the name last note, but i couldn't remember it

as dade said, the music is going to be #1. I can't wait for this!

Guest djjoncowan

OK....so we had 5 pages of Jon and Ramon naming every Prog track from the last ten years. Now we have to keep this going by naming beers for 5 pages??? Surely this has gone too far!

Jon....just play records!

lol - you know how these things take on a life of their own dade.... agreed though - music is the key.... I could've announced we have sasha and then when he didn't show blame it on my promoters - LOL :o;)