Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bliss@groovejet 10 year reunion tonight!!!!

Guest djjoncowan

Guest Fuerte44

jonny boy...come on i was having a laugh as major likes to say....dont take that seriously....major knows i love him almost as much as i love dave....and thats a lot my friend...

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pod

How far back ya gonna go in the bag, Jon?

Oh, and turn on your IM tomorrow, got some questions for ya for this story I'm cranking out :)

Guest djjoncowan

jonny boy...come on i was having a laugh as major likes to say....dont take that seriously....major knows i love him almost as much as i love dave....and thats a lot my friend...

all good.. i guess i missed the majority of the drama... heard it was a laugh... anyways - topic - dave seaman, friday - classics - gonna be special..

dan - we're going waaaay back.... vinyl in fact.. LOL - anyways - its gonna be some serious fun... I am actually out of town but driving back tomorrow around noonish - call me on the cell anytime - got a 4 hr drive home or so..... ring me anytime and we'll chat for the story.. see you friday!!

Guest pod

Copy that. Me and some of the office crew are gonna drop in for sure. They're anti-social since we need some people who don't drink and screw around with dirty girls to actually run things :) But I convinced some to tag along with me.

Guest redcommibastard

ok, I appologise ahead of time for this ...

Jon, arent you also bringing Laurent Garnier in November ?

sorry, not to get off topic ...I was just looking for more info on that as well - looking forward to gettin' Crispy like Bacon ;)

Guest RzO

not to mention, id think you would enjoy yourself at dave, he plays such great music, he can bring out people from all edm preferences due to his talent of building amazing musical journeys.

2 more nights!!! ;D

Guest djjoncowan

you really should get out bling... with the "classics" you'll hear a sound you've never been exposed too plus dave it a pretty special dj who doesn't get to miami to often these days...

at any rate, its tomorrow!!! hope to see you all - last day to get reduced price tickets at www.wanttickets/shine

Guest myles hie

Whats the dress code situation?

???????????????????????????????????????????????????

???????????????????????????????????????????????

Guest djjoncowan

we're lax on the dress code.... its just a good old fashioned house party.... no shorts obviously but dress to have fun!

Guest djjoncowan

ok, I appologise ahead of time for this ...

Jon, arent you also bringing Laurent Garnier in November ?

sorry, not to get off topic ...I was just looking for more info on that as well - looking forward to gettin' Crispy like Bacon ;)

you are correct igor... Laurent Garnier and Stryke will be playing shine friday nov 16th. its one of only 6 US dates and his first gigs in the US in almost ten yrs.... only reason its not up yet is its honestly way to early too promote a novemeber event...

back on topic - groovejet/bliss reunion - this friday night @shine doors open 10pm - DAVE SEAMAN < LUIS DIAZ < JON COWN < MUGGLES < MATTY < UNA SLIM ;)