Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tammy Faye Messner Passed Away

Guest Buck White

not sure how I feel about someone becoming a millionaire based upon religion.

This ain't the White House...sh*t for brains.

Basilica.gif

Guest web_norah

i just saw a Larry King report about her and how she took cancer, it was very moving. may she rest in peace.

Guest slamminshaun

I saw the same Larry King report. She looked horrible, admitting she was in great pain all the time. I just lost someone to cancer myself, it was one of the hardest things to see someone go through.

wow i watched larry king and she was on it. she looked soooooooo gaut.... very sad........

from CNN.com

"Messner was a guest on "Larry King Live" on Thursday. She told him she couldn't swallow food, and weighed only 65 pounds."

Guest pod

Sucks that she had to go how she did.

I mean, I'm anti-organized religion, I believe the whole concept of God is a farce meant to cow the masses in to submission before human masters, but she was "cool" enough to admit she fucked up and spent the remainder of her life trying to make things right.

I'm sure if there's a Paradise, she's on the VIP list.

Guest macboy

Very sad. She was absolutely ravaged by the cancer. Very difficult to look at the TV while she was being interviewed.

I was in the office on Saturday and had MSNBC on the TV when they were doing a piece on Jim and Tammy Faye. I had no idea the man with whom she remarried was the guy that funnelled the payoffs to Jessica Hahn. That woman had a great ability to forgive.

Who the fucks cares what you feel about it. This is about her passing due to cancer. You are such an asshole sometimes.

asshole? Listen sweet heart, I'm Catholic, we don't have scam artists asking for money so they can build mansions in the name of God. We got our own problems, but some churches are scams and I believes her and her ex husbands were as well.

Guest Seb

Who the fucks cares what you feel about it. This is about her passing due to cancer. You are such an asshole sometimes.

asshole? Listen sweet heart, I'm Catholic, we don't have scam artists asking for money so they can build mansions in the name of God. We got our own problems, but some churches are scams and I believes her and her ex husbands were as well.

ya let's not get into the scams/cover ups of the catholic church. All organized relgion is corrupt at one point or another, doesn't matter the religion or sect.

RIP Tammy Faye