Guest dancefloored

miami doesnt need any more clubs

went to dave seaman at nerve back in 03 and he rocked the place

cant wait for groovejet reunion

Guest dancefloored

now that I think of it, it was wayyyy too loud, but it was god sound

but yes, very loud for the size of the club

Guest djjoncowan

it wasn't great on sundays when they rode the soundsystem to its limits but when it was used properly on the weekends and played at the right levels it was amazing just as alll steve dash systems are.. have no idea what they did to it though since nerve closed and angel lounge was in there....

Guest klubveteran

Who's Tony G?

oh boy ::) coach i thought you had been here for a while already. ;D

nothing beats when i was like 16 and Tony would sneak me into Bash on 6th street. hotties :o :o i thought id be the youngest guy there into this fast world then i look over and see eddie guerra like at 14 taking over the vip area ;)

Who's Tony G?

nothing beats when i was like 16 and Tony would sneak me into Bash on 6th street. hotties :o :o i thought id be the youngest guy there into this fast world then i look over and see eddie guerra like at 14 taking over the vip area ;)

lol

Guest eroc0411

During super bowl week, wasn't that place opened as "pink elephant?" I remember leaving mOkai and seeing a big ass pink elephant balloon! Maybe i was 2 drunk and imagining shit!!! I'm pretti sure though. ???

Guest coach

Who's Tony G?

Not even 5 years, yet. I just didn't recognize the nickname, I figured he was referring to some other sports celeb, again, or something.

Guest 4040

I did post a while back that Eric Morillo might be behind this project. It was a rumor at the time wich may come to life.

Guest endymion

That venue damaged my hearing.

And every time I think about the place, I think about the poor little mice that they caged inside the bar. Little mice have even more sensitive ears than I do. Nerve was an experiment in animal cruelty.

Those mice trapped in the bar at Nerve shocked me even more than the asshole male model who I saw out at Tantra one night at a loud deep house party who was walking around cradling a terrified kitten while the sound system blared at 150 decibels.

And every time I think about the place, I think about the poor little mice that they caged inside the bar. Little mice have even more sensitive ears than I do. Nerve was an experiment in animal cruelty.

Those mice trapped in the bar at Nerve shocked me even more than the asshole male model who I saw out at Tantra one night at a loud deep house party who was walking around cradling a terrified kitten while the sound system blared at 150 decibels.

couldn't have been worse than the lady with the 1 year old in the house tent for roger sanchez at GG.

Guest djjoncowan

just fyi those mice were in there for about 2 weeks maybe 3 tops. once i stepped in as co owner and michael storms stepped down this was removed immediately... nerve was there for nearly 2 yrs.. maybe longer

Guest mbongiovi

Yea, I went there for Digweed about 3 WMCs ago had some VIP space, with a speaker right in our dam ears. Place was way too loud and the balance between high and low seemed to be way off. Definately permently damaged my hearing that night

Guest Philip

Yea, I went there for Digweed about 3 WMCs ago had some VIP space, with a speaker right in our dam ears. Place was way too loud and the balance between high and low seemed to be way off. Definately permently damaged my hearing that night

people say that about well tuned systems sometimes. referring to it as like a "gap" in the sound. its just not what most are used to hearing ina club. throw in Miami's expectation and penchant for overzealous bass and a perfectly tuned Dash system can sound like a foreign language

i would definitely say it was WAY to loud in there though. legendary spot regardless