Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Need Some Help

scaredgirl

I just need to ask this because I have it inside of me for long time maybe since 3 years ago .

Iam straight and I always have straight relationships but I find out that when I see picture of two girls or movies of two girls having sex it really turns me on so much ,

I found so beautifful woman body etc..

I never had an experince with a woman because Mexico is very hard for this kin dof stuff is not like in USA that people is more open for sex and also in this kind of situation so in less words is hard for me to have an experience.

my question is if I want to try that how can I know with who I mean because is hard or maybe I find it hard,I don't know is just

I am a little beat scared to try it but I want to do it because it realy turn me on

so what do u advise me or recomend me ??

------------------

sexy.GIF

Making Love And Having Sex The Biggest Pleasures in This Life. ScaredGirL.

It can definitely be tricky figuring out which girls are into girls. If there are any gay/lesbian bars or clubs near you, check it out; you could take out a personal ad. Or... I guess you could try to meet someone on the internet! I personally wouldn't recommend hooking up with a stripper- unless you meet her outside of her work. I wouldn't want to fool around with one if she tried to pick me up while working cause then she probably does it all the time.

Hope that helped.

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

I think I agree on that one I prefer to meet someone in the internet because I know it will be so hard I dont know any lesbian or gay club here I think they dont even have one and also stripper I dont find that attractive is better what u say tastyt someone from internet will be better ..

------------------

sexy.GIF

most bi-curious females start by experimenting with one of their close friends... If you have a friend that your attracted too or someone who feels the same way. Then just try it for once. I'm pretty sure that there's a cutie in your group - one day just go out get hammered and start out with a gentle innocent kiss.. See what transpires from that - you never know!!!

Originally posted by ~richie~:

most bi-curious females start by experimenting with one of their close friends... If you have a friend that your attracted too or someone who feels the same way. Then just try it for once. I'm pretty sure that there's a cutie in your group - one day just go out get hammered and start out with a gentle innocent kiss.. See what transpires from that - you never know!!!

totally agree with richie on this one... if you're not to sure of the feelings you're having then i wouldn't suggest going and experimenting with someone you don't know... you're a hottie scared girl and i'm sure there's a girlfriend you have that is just as curious as you...

and if it doesnt work out... come visit ny and i'll help you out with your problem... cwm1.gifcwm38.gif

~moonshine

------------------

f4c3.gif

AIM: dELERiUM 540

Originally posted by djmoonshine:

totally agree with richie on this one... if you're not to sure of the feelings you're having then i wouldn't suggest going and experimenting with someone you don't know... you're a hottie scared girl and i'm sure there's a girlfriend you have that is just as curious as you...

and if it doesnt work out... come visit ny and i'll help you out with your problem... cwm1.gifcwm38.gif

~moonshine

thank u so much djmoonshine u are so nice really and thank u also for the help, I will see what can I do and bealive me if I go to NY I wouldn't doubt to meet u wink.gif

u guys been very helpfull

------------------

sexy.GIF

Originally posted by scaredgirl:

thank u so much djmoonshine u are so nice really and thank u also for the help, I will see what can I do and bealive me if I go to NY I wouldn't doubt to meet u wink.gif

u guys been very helpfull

awww.. no problem love... it's my pleasure to help out.. oh and uh, check the pm's... hehe cwm38.gif

------------------

f4c3.gif

AIM: dELERiUM 540

Originally posted by silveeohh:

Hey not all strippers are skanks!I am friends with some and they are far from it.I understand the generalization but usually they are very picky!!!

I'm not saying they are... I'm saying that if one is trying to pick you up while she is at work, then it's probably not the first time she's done it.

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

Get drunk or blow some lines (whatever you do) and find a girl out that you like and hit on her. Is it that different to hit on a girl versus a guy? I would assume you would feel LESS threaten. But who am I to say?

~R~

------------------

"If you have it really banging and then, suddenly, these amazing chord changes are coming up, it’s sort of like this deep chord breath, sort of like [exhales] ahhh! It’s just like a great feeling, you know? There’s no formula for it, though. You just have to feel it, and then like it." -PVD

ROMEO LOL I don't do drugs or drink alcohol so I have to have corage alone without nothing and is very deferent to hit to a girl than a guy because u don't know when a girl is lesbian is hard to know and if the girl is ur girlfriend you can even lose her friendship so it kin dof deferent ..

------------------

sexy.GIF

Originally posted by scaredgirl:

ROMEO LOL I don't do drugs or drink alcohol so I have to have corage alone without nothing and is very deferent to hit to a girl than a guy because u don't know when a girl is lesbian is hard to know and if the girl is ur girlfriend you can even lose her friendship so it kin dof deferent ..

No drugs... I am envious! No booze.. CHEERS!

Well if your out and you hit on a girl, maybe try and think of it that you most likely will never see that person again... so if you get rejected, so what! If you do not.. *KISSING*

Good luck!

~R~

------------------

"If you have it really banging and then, suddenly, these amazing chord changes are coming up, it’s sort of like this deep chord breath, sort of like [exhales] ahhh! It’s just like a great feeling, you know? There’s no formula for it, though. You just have to feel it, and then like it." -PVD

Guest xfactor834

ScaredGirl, short of moving to the U.S. and getting paid to make out with girls on stage, I'd be really careful.

Be sure of the consequences before you do anything down there...you don't want to regret enjoying a beautiful woman's body.