Clubplanet Nightlife Community

joke

gambitrah

the nun:

One day a nun was standing on the side of the road waiting for a cab. A cab stopped and picked her up. During the ride she noticed that the driver was staring at her.

When she asked him why, he said, "I want to ask you something, but I don't want to offend you."

She said, "You can't offend me. I have been a nun long enough that I have heard just about everything."

The cab driver then said, "Well, I've always had a fantasy to have a nun give me a blow job."

She said, "Well, perhaps we can work something out under two conditions. You have to be single, and you have to be Catholic."

Immediately the cab driver said, "Oh, yes! I'm single and I'm Catholic!"

The nun said, "Okay, pull into that alley."

The cab driver pulled into the alley and the nun went to work. Shortly afterwards, the cab driver started crying.

The nun said, "My child, what's the matter?"

He said tearfully, "Sister, I have sinned. I lied, I lied...I'm married and I'm Jewish!"

The nun replied, "That's okay. My name's Bruce and I'm on my way to a costume party!"

This guy and his girl go parking in his car on the side of the road. They take off their clothes and jump in the back seat. All of the sudden a 18 wheeler comes around the bend and hits the car causing it to barrel roll over a hill. The girl gets thrown from the car and the guy is trapped. "Go get help" he said.

She's standing there naked and her clothes were trapped with her boyfriend in the car. She noticed his shoes got thrown from the car as well. She picks up the shoes and heads for help. She walks down the road and spots a service station. She had to decide which part of her body she would hide, so she put the shoes up to her crotch and goes into the service station.

She walks up to the mechanic and says "you gotta help me, my boyfriend is stuck."

The Mechanic said, "Lady, If he's in that far, there's nothin' I can do for him!"

• 2 weeks later...