SASHA @ 66 (FORMERLY BRICKS)

Guest e360

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pod

well, someone else step up to the plate and bring him...

He's a hard sell in Miami these days. Let's put it this way, it didn't quite work out for him at the club in town that routinely brings the top dance music DJs in the world to it, and routinely makes a profit doing so. Sasha was very expensive and the returns didn't carry over.

Guest e360

I will port the flyer in 1 hour.. you guys attack me like im a bad guy and shit. dudes, dudettes, this is the information i have gotten along with flyer. you guys dont like or believe me, oh well....

Guest pod

It's not that we don't like you, it's just one of those things that need verification. Like Horatio says on CSI:Miami, "Trust, but verify..."

Given the circumstances, it just seems a bit of a stretch.

Guest myles hie

Maybe its like when Gallagher (comedian) was doing the comedy circuit in the late 80's and early 90's, but it was actually Gallagher's brother who was doing the gigs but still using the same name 'cause hey, it was his name to. I also have a nice Rolox watch for sale too, i'll give anyone on here a special price ;)

Guest e360

It's not that we don't like you, it's just one of those things that need verification. Like Horatio says on CSI:Miami, "Trust, but verify..."

Given the circumstances, it just seems a bit of a stretch.

i felt the same way when I got word... I thought, SASHA??? @ BRICKS, NO WAY!!! i mean, maybe @ Mansion or SPace, but Bricks???

thats life, I will post the flyer and then you guys can make all the calls you guys want to verify, means nothing to me really.. I just DJ, thats it.

Guest mr.miami

If this person is that big 66 is pretty cruddy when it comes to promoting events. Other than the name change is anything different about the venue?

Guest coach

Is 66 different owners than Bricks? Who owns it now? What are their credentials? What is their backing?

One more time for those who weren't paying attention for the past 80 years. This is Miami, bitches. This ain't Podunk, IA. You bring your A game or you go home broke.

e360, we appreciate you spreading the word, but we need more info.

Guest meta

here i was able to find the flyer. i know you guys were asking for it while i was reading. maybe it can shed some light or maybe not who knows whats really going on anymore.

relapseeflyer.jpg

Guest musicalmissionary

"Premiering on August 10th..." makes it seem more like they PLAN to bring these artsists down the road. Bad idea... very bad idea...

Guest aj2234

I know for sure Icey is not playing and i doubt Sasha is either.

Whoever did this is about to get some interesting phone calls.

Guest musicalmissionary

"Complimentary Late Night Premium Open Bar from 5am-7am"

They might want to check their permits.

Why the fuck can't I luck into a butt-load of cash and buy a club?

Guest thelurker

lol at this thread

Oh and btw you've all been duped, it's Sasha Cohen the ice-skater performing ;D

\060217_cohen_vmed_8a.widec.jpg

Guest e360

Is 66 different owners than Bricks? Who owns it now? What are their credentials? What is their backing?

One more time for those who weren't paying attention for the past 80 years. This is Miami, bitches. This ain't Podunk, IA. You bring your A game or you go home broke.

e360, we appreciate you spreading the word, but we need more info.

sorry bro, but this is all I know... my friend Joe is one of the ones playing there and showd me the flyer, other than that, i know nothing.

Guest JustDade

Just another sleezy Miami scam promotion. It's like the flyer for Noc a few weeks back that advertised "invited guests"

Guest RzO

for christ sake, i come on here, see this thread, get happy, read through this thread, get unhappy.

Sasha doesn't pull out that gear on shoddy systems anyway. Ive never been but by what i've heard i don't think its good enough.

Sasha needs to come to Cameo :)