Guest e360

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lyrik

Bait n Switch!

Been a while since I seen someone do the old lets put "so and so" on the flyer to hype the party and when the night comes and goes and they don't show....blame it on the DJ.

Some really shady promoters on this site lately trying to pull some really weak and recycled scams on people.

Guest aj2234

I'm guessing by now Sasha and Icey's people have heard of this.

Icey's people have already contacted the number on the flyer and spoken to the promoter who denies knowing anything about the flyer.

Guest djjoncowan

i hate too question the validiaty of this but his management has been in talks with me about a pool date during his tour which is limited.... they were still emailing me as of yesterday so seems kind of iffy...

Guest mr.miami

I'm guessing by now Sasha and Icey's people have heard of this.

Icey's people have already contacted the number on the flyer and spoken to the promoter who denies knowing anything about the flyer.

lol it is gonna get ran into the ground before it even reopens.

Guest RzO

Sasha needs to come to Cameo :)

+ 1

another sunday nite session a la Sander ;)

id gladly take another day off work ;D

Guest Adam Singer

someone please email sasha's management so we can have confirmation... 8)

that's one hell of a flight from florida to ibiza for him if this is true !

id be happier with STS9, royksopp, or tycho than sasha at the moment anyway

sasha's great but def not my favorite artist anymore - funny you all mention me though...he needs to write a follow up to involver or airdrawndagger to regain cult status for me ;)

Guest RzO

sasha's great but def not my favorite artist anymore - funny you all mention me though...he needs to write a follow up to involver or airdrawndagger to regain cult status for me ;)

Involver 2 is being made as we speak, come on Adam surely YOU knew that, and this booking is bullocks(dammit Major your lingo is rubbing off on me :)), Sasha wouldn't play this place anyhow the maven demands a real sound rig.

with that being said, someone bring him back!

Guest Major

this booking is bullocks(dammit Major your lingo is rubbing off on me :)), Sasha wouldn't play this place anyhow the maven demands a real sound rig.

with that being said, someone bring him back!

Sadly, it's utter bollocks! It's a travesty that these people are using Sasha and Icey's name to get people through the door.

If I'm wrong I apologize in advance.

if it was really sasha wouldnt his name be on top in huge letters putting it next to dj icey same size just doesnt seem right

i know icey is huge in the breaks scene but i still think sasha's name should take the top spot.

i smell bullshit

Guest pod

I'm seriously inclined to think it's a bait and switch. These guys may have Sasha inked for later in the year, but it is highly unlikely he will go from Greece to Miami to Ibiza, factoring in time changes, unless the money is very extremely right, and even then it'd have to be very very right, since Sasha isn't hurting for cash.

Guest Davenavarro10

Funny how the flyer says the club formally known as Bricks. I think they meant to say formerly known as Bricks. ::)

Guest pod

They should realize they're in a shit location for a "club club" and just be a lounge/bar/restaurant.

I went to a few parties structured as such at that building under various names, and they did well.

Guest JustDade

It's officially bullshit. Sasha knows nothing about it. Sasha's agent knows nothing about it. Did anyone actually believe this crap?