Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TCA goes out of biz and no more S&D!

V. Barbarino

http://www.vital-talent.com/

TCA goes out of business, they owe tons of money, so jocks like Sasha defected to Chaotica, so now they are spinning it as Chaotica merges with TCA but it's really Chaotica absorbed their jocks but not all of them.

What they don't know is and this is strictly rumor mill, Digweed is defecting, I cant post where, but if true and I do believe it, you won't be able to book S&D together since they are on competing agencies.

Now you know

and knowing is half the battle!

ps. Pod can fill in the blanks for yous who don't understand any of this.

Guest musicalmissionary

you won't be able to book S&D together since they are on competing agencies.

Ummm... so you want me to believe that if they both have openings that I will be barred from booking them both just because they have different agencies that compete against each other. Each agency is going to lose out on their commission just to screw the other. I don't think so.

Guest Philip

TCA goes out of business, they owe tons of money, so jocks like Sasha defected to Chaotica, so now they are spinning it as Chaotica merges with TCA but it's really Chaotica absorbed their jocks but not all of them.

What they don't know is and this is strictly rumor mill, Digweed is defecting, I cant post where, but if true and I do believe it, you won't be able to book S&D together since they are on competing agencies.

Now you know

you got about half your info correct

You think two agencies will work together for the greater good of only 2 of their djs? Don't think so.

My man point of posting this was I got a report from London last night that, over there EDM has eroded, only a few nights of pure edm are left, the rest is open format type of stuff.

So with TCA going down, it speaks volumes about the global market place for EDM.

Yes EDM is disco, and yes it's going to die sooner than most think.

Look at Pam Djs, their roster is disappearing like hub caps in Hialeah! Ralph is gone, Felix is gone, some of their jocks couldn't get booked at gun point. If you look thru their roster, only a few have solid bookings. Pam is going down from the looks of things as well. Only so many times can you hold a gun to the clubs to force them to book fuck face then and only then do you get PVD.

Guest myles hie

You think two agencies will work together for the greater good of only 2 of their djs? Don't think so.

My man point of posting this was I got a report from London last night that, over there EDM has eroded, only a few nights of pure edm are left, the rest is open format type of stuff.

So with TCA going down, it speaks volumes about the global market place for EDM.

Yes EDM is disco, and yes it's going to die sooner than most think.

Look at Pam Djs, their roster is disappearing like hub caps in Hialeah! Ralph is gone, Felix is gone, some of their jocks couldn't get booked at gun point. If you look thru their roster, only a few have solid bookings. Pam is going down from the looks of things as well. Only so many times can you hold a gun to the clubs to force them to book fuck face then and only then do you get PVD.

It would be the same as if rock band A played teh same market over and over, peopel will loose interest. Thats the agencies own fault by not looking ahead and trying to develop or work with the right resources to develop more talent, instead of sticking with the usual suspects. They should do it like sports teams do. If anything the agencies that handle these mash-up, open format jocks might have success. But even then just like anything else will fade as a flavor of the moment.

Guest web_norah

Now you know

welcome to January 2007 news.

LOL

Guest musicalmissionary

You make it sound like the agencies actually have to do any work in the deal. With resepct to Sasha and Digweed, their agencies are passive entities. Those two sell themselves.

If they both have the same open date on their calendars... I don't see why someone couldn't just book them each independently. If the djs available then that's it... offer is made and the ball starts rolling...

Guest JustDade

Now you know

LOL

Hey Norah -

Not that I mind but I've noticed a pettern. Every time Saleen posts some news, you follow-up with a post that indicates that you've know it for a long time and sort of belittle his report. Why?

Guest Seb

Now you know

LOL

Hey Norah -

Not that I mind but I've noticed a pettern. Every time Saleen posts some news, you follow-up with a post that indicates that you've know it for a long time and sort of belittle his report. Why?

I don't think that that is specific to Barbarino

Guest Philip

Now you know

LOL

exactly

Guest JustDade

Now you know

LOL

Hey Norah -

I don't think that that is specific to Barbarino

Norah used to add some insightful tidbits to this forum. Now she only surfaces to tell Saleen that she "already knew that."

Dade, wouldn't you be angry if you married a british person to? Lets face it, Pod is so much nicer on the boards ever since nickjunkie left. Brits are miserable people due to the weather and I gather norah now lives over there. She is a snob and has taken on that "euro trash" attitude. Only if Hitler got that fucking V1 a proper nav system, we wouldn't be having this convo.

Cheers you god dam bloak punters! (i have no idea what that means)

Guest JustDade

Dade, wouldn't you be angry if you married a british person to? Lets face it, Pod is so much nicer on the boards ever since nickjunkie left. Brits are miserable people due to the weather and I gather norah now lives over there. She is a snob and has taken on that "euro trash" attitude. Only if Hitler got that fucking V1 a proper nav system, we wouldn't be having this convo.

You may have crossed the line now. Rooting for Hitler and insulting my British peeps is not going to fly, Guido Boy. I demand a retraction or I will have to report you to the MODS.

You may have crossed the line now. Rooting for Hitler and insulting my British peeps is not going to fly, Guido Boy. I demand a retraction or I will have to report you to the MODS.

REPORT ME! CRACYC AND ST JOHN ARE IN MY POCKETS!!!

Before Nickjunkie left, he gave me the secret back door to edit the board!

By The Way.......is that the robot from Short Circuit in your avatar? It's on EBay for $100K

I own Benny #5, it's a cheap rip off of Johnny 5! BTW they took down the auction!

BTW, I got a sweet pair of Bushnell's the other day, I get to see all types of fun shit from my balcony. I was also thinking the other night while I was hopped up on cold meds, they should do another Gremlins movie...

Guest JMT

Now you know

LOL

if you didn't post it, you didn't know it.

welcome to monday morning quarterbacking 101.

By The Way.......is that the robot from Short Circuit in your avatar? It's on EBay for $100K

I own Benny #5, it's a cheap rip off of Johnny 5! BTW they took down the auction!

BTW, I got a sweet pair of Bushnell's the other day, I get to see all types of fun shit from my balcony. I was also thinking the other night while I was hopped up on cold meds, they should do another Gremlins movie...

you have a robot in your house, eh? that's awesome man! almost as cool as a lego city, but damn close! the ladies must be crawling up your balcony.