Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Some people think, some people won't. Some like to smoke a bowl and some don't

V. Barbarino

Guest frankthetank

I'm going old school with the tail gate.

Tailgate: Bring a couch w/ a truck, have some food, shitload of beer, and a football to toss around. Must be 3-4 hours prior to game time depending on the weather.

Let me guess you are going to wear a Joe Namath jersey and walk up to girls and say "I want to kiss you!!" ;D NOW THAT'S OLD SCHOOL!

Guest JMT

the countdown is on.

umm are we gonna tailgate this year beyyotch or what? lol

if we don't, my feelings will be hurt this time.

this time you fockers need to take the Belvedere exit west instead of Southern. it's much better.

i'm going old school too. caravaning it and getting there by 2pm. 2 party tents, fire & ice, and maybe a baby pool.

the countdown is on.

umm are we gonna tailgate this year beyyotch or what? lol

if we don't, my feelings will be hurt this time.

this time you fockers need to take the Belvedere exit west instead of Southern. it's much better.

i'm going old school too. caravaning it and getting there by 2pm. 2 party tents, fire & ice, and maybe a baby pool.

I hope we can park near each other this time... i wanna play in the pool. LOL :)

My man Barnes, the only man to dive thru a 2 inch glass table and be on The Price is Right in the same year has the secret recipe for "PJ" whereas I will marinate fruit in Everclear and Hawaiian punch with his other secret ingredients.

Yes, I'm going THAT old school...

Guest lyrik

My man Barnes, the only man to dive thru a 2 inch glass table and be on The Price is Right in the same year has the secret recipe for "PJ" whereas I will marinate fruit in Everclear and Hawaiian punch with his other secret ingredients.

Yes, I'm going THAT old school...

Back home we call that whop-a-tuey! Bringing it waaay back!

Sucks I'm going to have to miss Dave this year :(

Guest bassdropper

She thinks, we look at each other, wondering what the other is thinking, but we never say a thing, these crimes between us grow deeper.

46 Days 8)

yo like what it be like.

Guest frankthetank

I can't believe you are counting down to a DMB concert. For a minute I thought it was a countdown to football season. GHEY! :P

Guest JMT

nick - its your responsibility to make sure i don't drinnk 13 beers prior to the concert this year.... i actually want to make it the whole show without puking and passing out on the grass half way through..

LOL!

;D

it's not an official Dave concert if at least one person in your group doesn't "overdo" it and miss half the show.

nick - its your responsibility to make sure i don't drinnk 13 beers prior to the concert this year.... i actually want to make it the whole show without puking and passing out on the grass half way through..

LOL!

;D

it's not an official Dave concert if at least one person in your group doesn't "overdo" it and miss half the show.

LOL! Maybe Debbie, my neighbor gal that I'm bringing will have the honors this year.. I'd like to stay decent since its actually Willy birthday but he has to work so he can't come with me.... of course late night celebrations will be in order ;):P

• 2 weeks later...