Clubplanet Nightlife Community

??? for the GUYS

peache5030

Damn guys! what's up?

My boss is out of the office and this has been the only time I can post and read the board.

It's been like 3wks since I last hung out in these neck of the woods!!!

------------------

xlsig.jpg

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

I want to know too!

Xxlea, you forgot to mention how you can feel yourself getting not only wet but also hot inside... and that lovely little clit-throb... mmmm...

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

Originally posted by tastyt:

I want to know too!

Xxlea, you forgot to mention how you can feel yourself getting not only wet but also hot inside... and that lovely little clit-throb... mmmm...

ooohh but of course!!!! That antzy feeling and your heart pounding!!!!!

Even better, when that person doesn't know what sick fantasies you're having and all he has to do is sigh and you're just imaging him sighing as you make HIM cum...

uhh, Ok got a bit carried, need to some fresh air!!!!

------------------

xlsig.jpg

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

[This message has been edited by xxlea (edited 03-23-2001).]

Originally posted by citybartender:

It's a great feeling! I can deff feel it grow and try to force it's way out. As it shifts and grows, it makes you want to put it somewhere warm and wet! Gotta luv natural instinct!

WELL PUT

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

well i'm curious to see what the guys have to say cause if it's anything like the way we feel, then it's as amazing for them as it is for us...

the hot wetness of it all... the throbbing of the hard clit, the quivering of the lips... and the feeling of relief and joy when you finally let go and cum...

come on the guys.. the ladies are killing you here... cwm29.gif

------------------

f4c3.gif

AIM: dELERiUM 540

It's like a Volcano about to explode.It slowly rises with every motion.It throbs as my Lava grows closer to the top.You just want

to be with the woman in your life right there in then.You can't stop thinking about the wetness inside the woman or her lips drawn in as she moves to the top of the cock.

Then when it happens it's right at the point of eruption than you feel an incredible sensation of every nerve in your body stans staight up.

Then Splash

Watch it as it flows all over her body

Massage it in

Then do it again IMMEDIATLY!!!!

Guest dabiatchka

Originally posted by silveeohh:

It's like a Volcano about to explode.It slowly rises with every motion.It throbs as my Lava grows closer to the top.You just want

to be with the woman in your life right there in then.You can't stop thinking about the wetness inside the woman or her lips drawn in as she moves to the top of the cock.

Then when it happens it's right at the point of eruption than you feel an incredible sensation of every nerve in your body stans staight up.

Then Splash

Watch it as it flows all over her body

Massage it in

Then do it again IMMEDIATLY!!!!

Ok i just have to breath now...I really gotta find me a new man

This is something that I've always wondered and wanted to know.

What do you feel when you're aroused? Does your penis feel heavy? How do you know that you have a hard-on, does it feel like something pulling?? Does it throb or pulsate?? Feel swollen??

I'm very curious, when women are aroused they can feel themselves wet and their nipples harden. So guys, how does it feel??

------------------

xlsig.jpg

Silveoh my man you nailed it smile.gif

I love the feeling as your adrenaline rises. You can feel your cock straining and that constricted feeling in your balls. Then the intense euphoirc feeling that washes up over your body from your hard cock as she keeps sucking and licking you. The warmth and wetness of her mouth. The beautiful look of her face and lkips. The thrilling site of your hard cock disapearing in her lips. And then, what I do, is clamp down with my PC muscles as I feel myself about to cum, let the orgasm that is welling up settle down a bit. Have her restart and just work the shaft and balls slowly, lightly. This time, as the wonderful, floating, free sensation returns it begins to spread like a woman's orgasm so that it isn't centered just in your groin but comes from all over you. Your shoulders, your fingers, your arms and chest...the wonderful tingly feeling, the glow, the rush of your blood, your head swimming as gorgeous, sexy, inarticulate thoughts swamp your consciousness and finally that glorious full bodied rush as you cum hard in her mouth, as she keeps sucking on you, relentlessly milking the cum out of you. The throbbin your cock as each earth-shattering conntraction releases stream after stream of thick, white cum from your pent up balls. Oh god, it feels so fucking good.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xfactor834

Usually, it's like this:

Your cock gives you the notice that it's getting hard, and it starts to get thicker, longer, and harder.

This is highly annoying when one is wearing tight clothes because the cock cannot grow in the direction that it wants to.

This is precisely when you see guys shifting their package.

After, it just keeps getting bigger and fuller, and really hard. And if a guy is really aroused, he can feel it pulsing.

Great feeling cwm20.gif

------------------

toon.jpg

Time to roll baby, time to roll.

LOVE YOUR RESPONSES GUYS!!!! AAAHHHHHH I have to call my man now!

But seriously, it's good to know these things. I believe that the more you know about the sexuality of the opposite sex(or same for some)the more you can enjoy and pleasure each other.

Having a board w/ a bunch of horny freaks helps too!!! cwm32.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

xlsig.jpg

• 6 months later...
Originally posted by xxlea

This is something that I've always wondered and wanted to know.

What do you feel when you're aroused? Does your penis feel heavy? How do you know that you have a hard-on, does it feel like something pulling?? Does it throb or pulsate?? Feel swollen??

I'm very curious, when women are aroused they can feel themselves wet and their nipples harden. So guys, how does it feel??

------------------

xlsig.jpg

DON'T KNOW WHY THIS WASN'T AT THE BEGINING OF THE THREAD. ANYHOW, THIS WAS THE ORIGINAL QUESTION.

you can feel it swell up, and it goes from this limp jammy to this huge piece of meat... i wear D&G boxer briefs (theyre like tightywhities but they go around your thighs blah blah) anyway in order for me to wear my suits without seeing my luggage i have to slide my Pp towards the left and bam, so when i get a "boner" (lol) i can feel it swell up against my thigh...

plus you then have control over it when its hard, when its limp theres nothing you can do it just sits there, but when its hard you can make it jump around pulsate, freak ppl out.. lol...