Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bridge collapse

Guest slamminshaun

Guest slamminshaun

Very sad, watching it this morning on the news. I predict by the end of the day, the networks will somehow look for an angle that will blame Bush for the whole thing. Hate to bring that up at a time like this, but unfortunately, that's the reality of our news networks today. Inappropriate sensationalism and blaming Bush for everything!

Hope this turns out ok for everyone involved.

Guest clubchicky

actually you might want to watch out for the "Left Behind" people....it might be the start of the end of the world... :o

Guest coach

Very sad' date=' watching it this morning on the news. I predict by the end of the day, the networks will somehow look for an angle that will blame Bush for the whole thing. Hate to bring that up at a time like this, but unfortunately, that's the reality of our news networks today. Inappropriate sensationalism and blaming Bush for everything!

[/quote']Lowering taxes for the rich is more important than building solid bridges. How's that?

Guest clubchicky

oh GOD...haha....have you done any research on when the bridge was built?!?!? Probably long before Bush was even in office...it was probably a freak accident or an old bridge...or some dumb ass but a bolt where a nut should be or something...

Guest Buck White

' date=' the networks will somehow look for an angle that will blame Bush for the whole thing.

[/quote']

I still can't believe you voted that idiot into office.

Guest clubchicky

dude...now the Palm Beach Post must be researching our own bridge safety...haha....classic....everyone keep off the bridges!!!

Guest saintjohn
blame Bush

There’s nothing onto which people cannot project the narrowest' date=' most reductive political agenda. Could be the internet; could be human nature. Perhaps in 1604 AD the sight of an ox cart upside down in the ditch inevitably led to an argument about the king. We’ll have the answers in the end, and we’ll know what could have been done. But sometimes Things Fall Down, and it’s a simple, and horrible, as that.[/i']

source

Guest ICON

As sad as this is... a lot of good came out of people during this tragic event. Im also surprised that there werent more people killed in this. I think it could have been 100 times worse.

The school bus story is a miracle.

FOX News pissed me the fuck off like they always do in these situations... They have a liner on their promos saying something like "The Masters of Reporting the Disaster" or some bullshit like that..... Complete fucking garbage.

Very sad' date=' watching it this morning on the news. I predict by the end of the day, the networks will somehow look for an angle that will blame Bush for the whole thing. Hate to bring that up at a time like this, but unfortunately, that's the reality of our news networks today. Inappropriate sensationalism and blaming Bush for everything!

[/quote']

that's a really stupid thing to say, dude. jeez. :-\

Guest slamminshaun

Very sad, watching it this morning on the news. I predict by the end of the day, the networks will somehow look for an angle that will blame Bush for the whole thing. Hate to bring that up at a time like this, but unfortunately, that's the reality of our news networks today. Inappropriate sensationalism and blaming Bush for everything!

Was it really?

read this, click here

Granted, this is talk radio....but mark my words, the networks will pickup on this very, very soon. It isn't stupid to point out other people's stupidity!

Guest coach

[/quote']

Was it really?

read this, click here

Granted, this is talk radio....but mark my words, the networks will pickup on this very, very soon. It isn't stupid to point out other people's stupidity!

the point is, who the fuck cares??? you are the one that has shed it in this light, so you are just as guilty as some stupid radio talk show host you mentioned. this is the only thing that pops into your mind when a tragedy happens? you really sound like ann coulter.

Guest JMT
Aren't the interstate highways maintained by the fed gov't?

nope. they receive federal funding, but they are built, owned, and operated by the states they are in.

the only exception would be in DC.

Guest slamminshaun

Was it really?

read this, click here

the point is, who the fuck cares??? you are the one that has shed it in this light, so you are just as guilty as some stupid radio talk show host you mentioned. this is the only thing that pops into your mind when a tragedy happens? you really sound like ann coulter.

I'm only predicting how others will react. It's THEM you should throw your stones at. Not only are we getting the "blame Bush" crowd, we're getting the "we aren't paying enough taxes" crowd too! These people never miss a beat to exploit a tragedy....I'm not exploiting anything, simply pointing out others' exploitation before it even happens! I didn't call anyone a fag or wish people dead....pretty low-blow man!

Guest bootstah

at the end of the day this is quite a tragedy....who cares about political shit right now. I used to drive that bridge quite a lot and not once did I think anything like this could happen. Obviously nobody could predict something like this. Best wishes for the families and loved ones who have been affected.

Guest ICON

Yup.... CNNN, that fuck idiot Cafferty is turning this into a fucking political thing. Blame Bush... Blame the war... Blame the republicans.

WOW watching CNN right now, it is Paula Zahn's last night on CNN

Guest eroc0411

[/quote']

Umm do i take it ur a bush fan???

by the way do u watch fox news... they seem 2 be very pro bush.. But atleast lately some news ppl there sorta kinda almost wanna go against the grain...

Guest slamminshaun

by the way do u watch fox news... they seem 2 be very pro bush.. But atleast lately some news ppl there sorta kinda almost wanna go against the grain...

Why does someone have to be a "Bush fan" if they speak out against baseless and inappropriately-timed propaganda? I usually get labeled the "Bushie" because I don't believe in all these wild conspiracy theories like Loose Change. It's easier and more fun to blame the president, than to actually use the noodle between your ears.

You might be surprised to know, I didn't vote for Bush in 2004, but to say stupid things like "Bush caused the bridge collapse" is beyond irresponsible for CNN to say....it's pathetic partisanship! It's not really amazing that I predicted how the media would act.....I expect such pathetic sensationalism from our media, and this is just the beginning I'm just disappointed at how many people are slamming me in this thread simply because I don't think "blame Bush" is appropriate at a time like this.

2007-08-02-CNN-TSR-Caff7p.jpg

2007-08-02-CNN-TSR-Caff4p.jpg

Guest ICON

to be honest with you.. im not fans of any of them. I just dont understand how this is Bush's fault.. thats all.... blame it on the war in Iraq... I guess it was George Bush that engineered the bridge a few years ago and said "No major reconstruction is needed until at least 2020"

First off... George W cant count to 10... so how in the fuck do they expect him to engineer a bridge? ???

Guest eroc0411

i'm not blaming bush 4 the bridge... But i sure as fuck blame him and his cohort's for the other 999999999 problems in this country...

who did u vote 4?...

I actually got off my ass n voted 4 the 1st time last election... (kerry)