Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DUBFIRE & WELCOME HOME CEDRIC GERVAIS! SEPT. 8TH SPACE MAIN + AFTERHOURS

Guest Ariel

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Seb

most excellent night :) been a while since I've been in that main room, those kicks drums don't pound like that anywhere ;D . Got there round 1:30 ish, just caught the last couple tracks of Gino. Set up the fire quite nicely I might add. Dubfire came on, brought things down a little. As soon as he got on the mic and said a few words it was a done deal. Mainroom madness at it's finest 8). Even had a vocalist get on at one point to cover Axwell's "I Found You", sounded just like the original. Lot's of tech heaters through out the night, he did play a lot of his own material but hey can you blame him? the man is on fire(pun intended)! I will say that his patio set was nothing to write home about though. Pretty much canning main room tracks out there which I'm not too big a fan of. Overall a great night, good times with all my peoples :).

A few tracks from the night:

Workkids - Work it out

Robbie Rivera - Float Away (Dubfire Casaplex)

Roland Klinkenber - Meico Can Wait

Schlomi Aber - Crop Duster

Axwell - I found You (Dubfire)

The Doors vs DirtySouth - The End

Plastikman - Spastik (dubfire re-edit)

Dubfire - Ribcage

I'm sure Ramon can add to the list

;)

Guest ramon

Ito & Star - Sudoko Kid :o :o

sounded insane .. got a nice lil 3 minute vid. :)

UBU - Pixels (Guy Gerber Remix) forthcoming on Azuli.

pretty sure he played his new minus record , but I have no idea what the name is.

fun times were had.

first 2 hours were absolutely great .. deep dubby techy stuff that i live for. it sounded so nice and crisp on the space sound system .. ali was killing the bass .. running effects and then bringin it back in for a nice transition.

crowd was quite up for the new music being played .. wish i had a few id's one some of the sick locodice/buttrichesque tunes he played. he even played a bit of micro-trance. :)

a good night was had .. thanks to everyone who made it possible. :)

Ito & Star - Sudoko Kid :o :o

sounded insane .. got a nice lil 3 minute vid. :)

UBU - Pixels (Guy Gerber Remix) forthcoming on Azuli.

pretty sure he played his new minus record , but I have no idea what the name is.k

fun times were had.

first 2 hours were absolutely great .. deep dubby techy stuff that i live for. it sounded so nice and crisp on the space sound system .. ali was killing the bass .. running effects and then bringin it back in for a nice transition.

crowd was quite up for the new music being played .. wish i had a few id's one some of the sick locodice/buttrichesque tunes he played. he even played a bit of micro-trance. :)

a good night was had .. thanks to everyone who made it possible. :)

so pissed i over slept. got ur text when i woke up. I wish i made it down now! would have loved to hear sodoko kid at space. post the vid please :)

how did cedric do on the terrace? any new bombs?