Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Livin' la Vida Boca!

Guest Marina22

Guest Marina22

*Disclaimer* Sleep deprivation may cause Bling-like rants and michael^heaven-esque posts about the status of the tides.

Since I couldn't sleep I decided to take advantage of the beautiful beaches we have here in Boca. Too bad I didn't grab my mask, snorkel and fins because the water was like glass. Just went for a quick walk down to what we locals call "Jap rock" and it was so calm I could have easliy snorkeled it. Not usually the case on that beach access reef but now I have to go back for good old times.. Anyone know the number for surf report up here? Feel damn lucky to live in Florida with stuff like this within reach. 8)

Guest Marina22

Anyone know the number for surf report up here?

there's this great website that could probably help you...

www.google.com

it really works! :P :-*

Thanks Ryan, like I said sleep deprivation.. :P I figured one of you Boca-ites might have known, I used to but stopped using it.

Guest Marina22

weren't you the broad that moved to Alabama or was that someone else?

I'm not a broad and why the hell would I move to Alabama? ::) I think you mean "Chica".

Guest clubchicky

I'm not a broad and why the hell would I move to Alabama? ::) I think you mean "Chica".

I remember scolding him for the same use of the term "broad"...I think my grandpa uses that word.....

Guest jbit

*Disclaimer* Sleep deprivation may cause Bling-like rants and michael^heaven-esque posts about the status of the tides.

Since I couldn't sleep I decided to take advantage of the beautiful beaches we have here in Boca. Too bad I didn't grab my mask, snorkel and fins because the water was like glass. Just went for a quick walk down to what we locals call "Jap rock" and it was so calm I could have easliy snorkeled it. Not usually the case on that beach access reef but now I have to go back for good old times.. Anyone know the number for surf report up here? Feel damn lucky to live in Florida with stuff like this within reach. 8)

You can get the surf report for many Florida Beaches from ...

www.surfline.com

You can check the Boca surf cams at ...

http://www.video-monitoring.com/monitor_shoreline.htm

FYI - You wont be seeing surf this time of year unless mother nature throws us a bone and we get a hurricane.

Guest Marina22

www.surfline.com

FYI - You wont be seeing surf this time of year unless mother nature throws us a bone and we get a hurricane.

Ahhh, thanks from the "not jaded and sarcastic" department of the boards.. ;) I actaully am more of a diver than a surfer since I do not do the latter. That is why when I walked upon Spanish River beach yesterday I let out a sigh of awe since it was, and is still today, a snorkeler's/diver's dream. Just got the same glass-like report from a buddy who lives in Deerfield Beach. I might have to get some work done, find my gear and explore "the rock" for old time's sake.. Now if only the fisherman stay away completely I won't be caught up amongst the bait. I assume you surf but do you live here in Boca?

Guest jbit

www.surfline.com

Ahhh, thanks from the "not jaded and sarcastic" department of the boards.. ;) I actaully am more of a diver than a surfer since I do not do the latter. That is why when I walked upon Spanish River beach yesterday I let out a sigh of awe since it was, and is still today, a snorkeler's/diver's dream. Just got the same glass-like report from a buddy who lives in Deerfield Beach. I might have to get some work done, find my gear and explore "the rock" for old time's sake.. Now if only the fisherman stay away completely I won't be caught up amongst the bait. I assume you surf but do you live here in Boca?

I live in Deerfield Beach off of Hillsboro Blvd. Boca's part of my stomping ground though.

Guest Marina22

Cool, we're neighbors.. I have had a few friends, worked at JB's, and a good bud now who lives on the island. Still though, I am partial to my sandbar since it has been my stomping grounds since middle school and since we have beautiful and pretty clean beaches. You know the soft sand as opposed to that hard, fake, white shite. ;) Going to Gumbo Limbo with my bf next week for a Whole Foods exclusive event to release some baby sea turtles. I love that little park too. 8)

Guest Buck White

Don't be sexist. Broads hate that shit.

As do sp*cs, kikes, g00ks and n*ggys.

Guest Marina22

Don't be sexist. Broads hate that shit.

As do sp*cs, kikes, g00ks and n*ggys.

I am a proud spic. What up whitey or should I call ya tanney? :P