Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How do you know if a girl really likes you ???

fawp

Good post!!!

Heres the problem. Women are not so straight forward, according to men. So, while we think we are sending direct signals...men are totally confused. But here goes...

If I really like a guy, I will flirt alot, come on to him. I will sound happy when he calls, and be anxious to see him again. And probably tell him that.

Oh god...that sounds so vague!!! If I think of anything else I'll let you know....

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

I try and act coy (sp).... I flirt and I want to hang out with you, always answer the phone when you call, always call you back... Sorry damn this is hard to answer. cna't you just ask her out????

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

what type of girl is she...shy/ forthright...if she likes u why doesn't she just say it..i would. does she ask u to hang out,etc.?? tell me...more

------------------

boopmag6.jpg

* I ain't no joke

so you should get a pen,

and write yourself a lil' note

so you don't forget again *

~same shit - different day~

You spend alot of time together as "friends" eventually, it always happens, on or the other and if you're lucky, both will develop stronger feelings.......inevitable.....one can usually tell, extra touchy feely, the look of I-want-your-mouth-on-every-inch-of-my-body the person gives each time you talk to them. And if you are like me (male) and before you go out with the buds, you have a quick conversation on where, when and what time....and the next time you really speak, is the next time you go out. I think if the female is interested in more then just friends, she will call you right after you've seen her and will you will be the last person she will talk to before she goes to bed......and another one, is she does not tell you she is attractive to other men..in any case, fuck the games, if you like someone, tell 'em.........

life's too bloody short...... smile.gif

i would have to say if theres a doubt, then she prob is not interested... if they are interested u ussually know it ... when ur not sure it ussualy means you're playing yourself ... that my experience anyway ...

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

wish they just had lights over their head:

RED light = I wanna be left alone

or

GREEN light = I wanna get fucked

------------------

Available for play, but not for stay.

New Mix CD available "5 HTP"

DJmikeDR@aol.com aim: DJmikeDR

Originally posted by starcapone:

what type of girl is she...shy/ forthright...if she likes u why doesn't she just say it..i would. does she ask u to hang out,etc.?? tell me...more

She is usually a pretty quite/shy person, but lately we started talking alot, and the other day she saw me and said hi(with a huge smile on her face).Sometimes when we run out of things to talk about it gets a little weird/awkward. So what you think ?

Should I go for it ?

------------------

"I don't like people who take drugs... Customs men for example."

Originally posted by fawp:

She is usually a pretty quite/shy person, but lately we started talking alot, and the other day she saw me and said hi(with a huge smile on her face).Sometimes when we run out of things to talk about it gets a little weird/awkward. So what you think ?

Should I go for it ?

You will never know unless you try!!!

Apotheosis...LOL..you're killin me!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

Guest xfactor834

Here's the problem...if a girl shows directly how much she likes a guy...it leaves her vulnerable.

And most girls don't like to be in vulnerable situations =(

[This message has been edited by xfactor834 (edited 04-04-2001).]

Originally posted by lisarose:

Just ask her out! It won't kill you.

cwm12.gif

If she says no, it would destroy our friendship,and it would make things really weird between us.

------------------

"I don't like people who take drugs... Customs men for example."

cwm12.gif

If she says no, it would destroy our friendship,and it would make things really weird between us.

Okay, so if you are really worried that the two of you are not mature enough to get over that kind of rejection then try this...

Get drunk with her one night and try something...if it doesn't work out, you can blame the alcohol for your "behavior"!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

Should I go for it ?

big smile = green light... if you run out of things to say, that happens sometimes love... if the friendship is relatively new, then that's expected.. you haven't gotten completely comfortable with each other yet, but that does not mean at all that you shouldn't go for it...

Originally posted by xfactor834:

Here's the problem...if a girl shows directly how much she likes a guy...it leaves her vulnerable.

And most girls don't like to be in vulnerable situations =(

i totally agree... this is soo soo true...

how is that gonna ruin it? sure, if she say's no, thing's will be a bit weird for a few days, but you'll both get over it and you'll be friends...

i say go for it!!! cwm38.gif

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

life's a ride... pack light...

AIM: dELERiUM 540

cwm12.gif

go with your instincts. take it slow there's no need to rush anything esp. if u your not certain that she has the same feelings for u and that if you tell her how u feel, u think it may ruin what u two have already...just go with the flow...

cwm38.gif

------------------

boopmag6.jpg

* I ain't no joke

so you should get a pen,

Originally posted by cmb1975:

Okay, so if you are really worried that the two of you are not mature enough to get over that kind of rejection then try this...

Get drunk with her one night and try something...if it doesn't work out, you can blame the alcohol for your "behavior"!

I concur. It's a bit childish but sure does work!!!!

------------------

You're only young once

Originally posted by trevor69:

if she spits...she just wants to be friends

if she swallows...she want a relationship

if she gargles...she's a freak

cwm4.gifcwm27.gifcwm35.gif

u crack me up

cwm27.gif

------------------

boopmag6.jpg

* I ain't no joke

so you should get a pen,

i definatly say go for it!! just try to chill with her more often...see if shes willing to spend time with you alone. then when it just feels right tell her how u feel...or show her with something simple like a kiss on the forehead <sigh!> those get me every time! cwm37.gif