Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CoolJunkie Summer Showcase - August 18th - Space - Granite & Phunk, Diaga, more!

Guest pod

Guest pod

It's been awhile, but we here at the CJ HQ decided, along with our friends at Space, that a classic CoolJunkie party was in order. It's been a long, hot summer, so we'll help cool ya off a bit.

Where:Space

When:Saturday, August 18th

Time:10 PM - 'til ya drop

070818_lg.jpg

As always, we're gonna set it up for ya in grand style. You guys'll get a special CJ-members-only open bar 'til 1 AM, as well as complimentary entry on the CJ guestlist . Expect that and a few other surprises as well.

And yes, we've booked some of your favorites and up-and-coming talent for the evening, with DJs Diaga, Chris Falero, Granite & Phunk, and Alex Orue manning the decks in the main room for the entire evening. Those of you whom have heard these guys before know they can deliver, so expect an excellent evening on the music end.

Great company, great drinks, great DJs, a great club, and it's free for you all. I'm expecting the whole lot of ya to show up for this one. We're hooking it up with entry and drinks, so there's really no excuse. ;D So come on out, and bring a few friends. Just tell them where you got the hook-up, and we're even. ;)

Click here to get on the list!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lulamishka

Geez Michelle. ;D They'll be here. Don't worry. You can probably guess why there was a delay.

Sorry, I couldn't resist! :P ;D

Guest lulamishka

More importantly, will you show up? You're a mod after all.

Damn, what a way to throw it back at me. LoL! I guess I'm gonna have to show up! :P

Guest TaraTaint

Nice. You hooked it up with entry and drinks!!!!! You are right, no excuses. I'll be there fo sho.

Thanks CJ. ;D

Guest Marina22

I was going to take a break after the 3 weeks straight ending this Saturday with Alex Calver but.. :-\ Like my friend used to say in Spain "if it's free it's for me!.." :D I haven't been to Space since last June and I kinda miss my old, sorta staple/ stompin' grounds.. ::):P Que cono! Dale Diaga! ;)

Guest Diaga

I hope to see a lot of you guys and gals out that night. CJ hasn't done this kind of party @ Space in a while, I haven't play the main room for some time now so it should be fun. See you there !

Guest RzO

so after diaga telling me about this, i just now saw the sticky.

i am going to have to pull of something crazy since i wont be back in town till sat nite, but i think i can do it 8)

cooljunkie parties are kinda a must go :)

Guest MiamiJunkie

Slight change. Jorge had a last-minute trip, so Alex Orue will be on the decks. ;D

then wheres the updated flyer ! lol

good luck too all, should be fun 8)

Guest Orue

Slight change. Jorge had a last-minute trip, so Alex Orue will be on the decks. ;D

AZUL WARRIORS ALL OVER THIS EVENT...

GAP,ORUE,O.P.M.,DIAGA... ;D

Guest pod

And let's not forget the open bar ;D

Don't forget, open bar is for CJ people only, so if you want Michael or Kirk to give you a band for it, you need to get on the guestlist!