Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CoolJunkie Summer Showcase - August 18th - Space - Granite & Phunk, Diaga, more!

Guest pod

Guest Dj_Peace

Get me drunk and I'll get you booked. ;D

Just kidding. I'm not an agent.

Chib is right though. Us and Space have booked unsigned (except for G & P) locals for this Saturday evening. Locals, in my mind, that are appropriate for that room. It's a tough room any way you slice it, since at the end of the day, it's OG's. I feel these guys are up to it. ;D

So yeah, uhh, come on out!

hey Pod, i need some dates for fall locally since I don't play out much during the school season (gotta keep my kids and their teachers in line)...I got some "contraband" liquor that might find its way into a certain moderators car trunk -i'm just sayin'

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dj_Peace

I'd need a car first for that to happen. 8)

Bribing me could get expensive! :o

how about "cold beer and dirty girls" ? ;D and do you have a CJ shirt my size ???

Guest djthunder

count me in diaga, alex, and G & P are always supporting parantula and i at our nights so i'm definately gonna be out there for them

;D ;D ;D

Guest meta

count me in diaga, alex, and G & P are always supporting parantula and i at our nights so i'm definately gonna be out there for them

;D ;D ;D

I am definatly going to be there. I am always out to support GAP, Orue, & Diaga. When i am able to.

Guest Diaga

Thank you to all the people and CJers that came out tonight to hear me play, even Bling (nice seeing you again and very nice meeting your gf) Meta , Bruno, Peter, Alki etc .... Special Thanks to Pod, Kirk, Qba, Ariel, Ardis and LP, Thanks for everything !

Another great CJ evet 8)

Guest Stealth

good vibe, but early on in the night (2:30pm - respect to the one who played though), the music wasn't that great. I had a great time, but left at 3am though.

nice to see jennifer, diaga, dan, ariel, rest of the cj crew.

Guest RzO

Shit ese, we got rowdy.

indeed! ;D

more to come later, fantasy football draft in progress...

Alex Orue! :o amazing

got there as he started wish i would of been there early enough for Diaga.

Gino once again thanks, patrick played well for the time of it i heard

Guest Orue

First of all let me give thanx to the whole Space & CoolJunkie Family(Ariel you still owe me that corona, hahahaha, & Dan You rock homie)

Great times..had a blast, big ups to my partners n crime, Granite & Phunk, Diaga, and Mr Falero....To everyone who I saw through out the night(to many to name), Great seeing u's in full effect....

Till the next time....

AZUL WARRIORS, O.P.M.

"Wear your Sunglasses in the Club"