Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can I short my own companies stock?

Guest JMT

i dunno.

but just remember... man looks in the abyss, there's nothing staring back at him. at that moment, man finds his character, and that is what keeps him out of the abyss.

Guest eroc0411

We hit a 52 week hight today and for no good reason, so I sold all my shares, but it looks like a good short, so am I allowed?

u lucki bastard!!! if u sold all ur shares 2day u did great... I just got home and the market dropped almost 400 points...

In theory ur suppose 2 sell off some for profit and let the rest ride... and then buy back when it drops again. it's an endless game...

I lost most of the money i made off burger king and apple... But by next week it should be back 2 normal(hopefully) i Just can't imagine ppl that actually put millions in2 this shit... No wonder wall st r a bunch of coke heads...

Guest slamminshaun

We hit a 52 week hight today and for no good reason, so I sold all my shares, but it looks like a good short, so am I allowed?

You're allowed unless you're on the board or someone they publish in the annual report.