Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SLUT, WHORE, EASY

pot-man

I was reading another post and all these names were brought up. Maybe I'm fucked, but I don't believe in any of these names, or calling anyone by these names. The reason is simple, I know how much I love sex, I'm not a horn dog, but it's just an increadible thing to do, its fun and it gets ride of all the stress. Knowing this of myself, I can see how a girl can like it soo much, and no matter what a girl does I don't think she should be called any name or considered dirty in any way.

Just to clarify though, I'm talking normal sex and sex related situations, not dirty shit like golden showers or anything weird. Sex is the greatest thing in the world and girls should never be classified as dirty for loving it.

pot-man

Guest xfactor834

Pot-man...there's things called fantasies. There's huge difference between meeting a girl for the first time and calling her a whore and having sex with someone you really like and teasing them with dirty words.

First of all, you have to know the person to let them call you dirty names.

Second of all, most girls agreed that they don't like to be called the extreme names, like whore or slut.

But during sex, and everyone is really hot and horny, and everyone's cumming all over the place...and the girl can't help but feel so tingly and warm and euphoric...it's fun to tease each other with names...

cwm25.gif

As long as you don't actually mean it.

------------------

toon.jpg

Time to roll baby, time to roll.

Guest dabiatchka

Originally posted by neptune:

its one thing to enjoy sex.. but its another thing to have sex with just anybody just to "do it".. that is being slutty i think.

I agree...but one thing I think is some guys should be called sluts just as often as girls should. I try not to judge anyone without knowing them because im not in their position AND dont know where they are coming from but if u go around screwing anything that walks by just cause it feels good..its my opinion that that is nasty

I don't think everyone is blessed to be a whore... I mean I don't think I'll ever be one...just not in my nature... I adore whores (girls more-so-than guys)...but anyone who can let go and enjoy the pleasures of the flesh...even for selfish reasons - he/she is doing a good thing...its better and much more worth while to make love and to give/get orgasm than to do pretty much anything else in this damn world

------------------

ArthurTwilo(Logo).jpg

AIM: ArthurBrooklyn

TëMA

Originally posted by pot-man:

I was reading another post and all these names were brought up. Maybe I'm fucked, but I don't believe in any of these names, or calling anyone by these names. The reason is simple, I know how much I love sex, I'm not a horn dog, but it's just an increadible thing to do, its fun and it gets ride of all the stress. Knowing this of myself, I can see how a girl can like it soo much, and no matter what a girl does I don't think she should be called any name or considered dirty in any way.

Just to clarify though, I'm talking normal sex and sex related situations, not dirty shit like golden showers or anything weird. Sex is the greatest thing in the world and girls should never be classified as dirty for loving it.

pot-man

glad u see it that way, but for either sex there should be limits..

------------------

sara46.jpg

* gonna make, gonna make your body wet..

gonna make, gonna make your body scream my name.. *