Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Knife Awaits...

Guest lyrik

Guest lyrik

Lyric, what did you do to f*ck up your back in the first place ? If you explained already...I missed it. ???

Its been an ongoing issue for about 8 years now...first herniated two discs playing football and over the past 8 years have reaggravated them time and time again with usuallu steriod injections to the ass or directly into the spinal column taking care of the pain. This time I aggravated in the gym...then was moving my basketball hoop in the driveway around along with like 200 lbs of bricks all at once and it did me in. Tried the 3 shots directly into the spine this time and nada...had to have surgery.

You'll be scared mentally for about a year that it will come back and it will come back for maybe a day or two or a week. I got nervous and went back to my doc, I was all depressed he told me since I went thru this so long my body has to adjust, so it screwed up my back. After a while, doing my post op, my body was healing because I wasn't walking shuffling my feet all bent over anymore..

6 Weeks out and you are ready for the real world. I wish every human could feel what the pain feels like for 5 minutes to understand how shitty life can be. Most don't know no pain meds on the planet can help this type of pain, the nerve is immune to them.

As I was being wheeled into the OR the power went out. So they canceled on me that day, so I know the feeling.