Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rush Hour 3

Guest Dj_Peace

Guest Dj_Peace

This movie totally killed the franchise -can't see Rush Hour 4 after this disaster. Chris Tucker kept the movie entertaining with his quick humor and delivery. The action scenes were not what we ahve come to expect form Jackie Chan and the dialogue was ho-hum at best. There did not seem to be the same chemistry between Jackie and Chris that existed in Rsuh Hour 1 and 2 -perhaps too much time between 2 and 3. At any rate, this is one that I could have waited for the DVD in the Wal-mart $5 bin . C-

Guest cire

I saw the 2 of them doing an interview with the director and the director was talking about starting a different franchise, but still having Tucker and Chan act in it? Lethal Weapon, it a'int!

Guest Devilicious

had some laughs, but I agree Peace it was pretty blah.

I thought the Parisian cab driver delivered the best performance and the most laughs, he was great.

• 3 weeks later...

Tucker stole the show, I laughed a lot, I went in expecting shit, but the plot sucked, most of the action scene sucked, but I though Tucker was funny. I give it a B-.

Though they did jack the entire Whose on First by Abbott and Costello.

The chick was sooooooooooooooooooooooo hot! wow, who is she?