Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's time for me to...

crossy

Originally posted by crossy:

Go home, get in bed, and jerk-off... and then drift off to a happy, blissful sleep cwm32.gif

Oh, I have to know...is this how Friday night (saturday morning) ended too?????

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Well, since everyone seems to be so intersted in my masterbation habits, I'll fill you all in.

The original post, on the 4th, was true. It was a wonderful thing. Got finished workin' late. Went home. Fantasized about all the lovely women on the board. Imagined the clubNYC orgy takin' place, except, I was, of course, the only guy. Passed right out. *ah, the sweet memories*

CMB - but on Fri, although there was plenty of stimulation and imagery from Nativa, Cream, and then finally Vinyl, I didn't do the deed. I got home pretty damn late and had to wake up pretty (plus I was pretty messed up and I'm not so sure it would've worked anyway). So, I just went to bed and dreamed about the wonderful evening I had dancing with all you lovely ladies biggrin.gif

And Orchid, come on, you know you don't have ask me what I fantasize about. How many times have I shown you exactly what I like cwm1.gif

------------------

BACSig2.gif

Originally posted by crossy:

Well, since everyone seems to be so intersted in my masterbation habits, I'll fill you all in.

The original post, on the 4th, was true. It was a wonderful thing. Got finished workin' late. Went home. Fantasized about all the lovely women on the board. Imagined the clubNYC orgy takin' place, except, I was, of course, the only guy. Passed right out. *ah, the sweet memories*

CMB - but on Fri, although there was plenty of stimulation and imagery from Nativa, Cream, and then finally Vinyl, I didn't do the deed. I got home pretty damn late and had to wake up pretty (plus I was pretty messed up and I'm not so sure it would've worked anyway). So, I just went to bed and dreamed about the wonderful evening I had dancing with all you lovely ladies biggrin.gif

And Orchid, come on, you know you don't have ask me what I fantasize about. How many times have I shown you exactly what I like cwm1.gif

Mind showing me a few more times? smile.gif

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gif

"Luna, thank you so much!"