Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space steals Biz's party ideas....

V. Barbarino

Guest coach

I think I went to a "Summer Sessions" party in Rapid City South Dakota back in 1999. Obviously all of the clubs in Miami are stealing ideas from South Dakota dive bars.

::):D

What the hell were you doing in SD?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bassdropper

You people are reaching if you see a similarity.

If your brand is unoriginal and you can't trademark it, then it isn't possible for anybody to "steal" it.

lol tech, you are an idiot..

You guys think that "Summer" is an original theme for a summer event that nobody else would have ever come up with on their own? Or do you think that the beach ball was the stroke of genius that Space "stole"?

Hilarious

who the hell is v. barbarino anyway?

Guest yume

I think I went to a "Summer Sessions" party in Rapid City South Dakota back in 1999. Obviously all of the clubs in Miami are stealing ideas from South Dakota dive bars.

::):D

What the hell were you doing in SD?

Driving cross country. I broke down and had to spend a week there while my Jeep was fixed. It was during the Sturgis motorcycle rally too. I was chugging Goldschlager with bikers on my hotel rooftop. Good times. :D

The club dumped sand all over the dance floor for "Summer Sessions". There were beach balls and biker babes in bikinis. lol.

Guest coach

Way dumber stuff happens for real here all the time. It's a bad sign when it's hard to tell the difference.

No, I think it's a good sign. If you live in a city that is so insane that you can't tell the reality from the hyperbolic sarcasm, that is a sign that you live in a real interesting city.

Guest endymion

If you live in a city that is so insane that you can't tell the reality from the hyperbolic sarcasm, that is a sign that you live in a real interesting city.

This is the exact same forum where Jon recently tried to tell Nathan that he owns Nathan's last name. And he wasn't joking when he said it, although at first I thought he was. Rather than sue him for infringement, he called him out here for "stealing" the name. Just like this thread. Truth is stranger than fiction.