Clubplanet Nightlife Community

castro dead!

Guest Eddy Guerra

Guest Floribel

As a kinda-newly arrived Miamian... how will this affect my weekend? Should I expect it to be a mob scene out there? ::)

Guest funky monkey

is it that time of year already?

...how many times are we going to go through this whole bruhaha of Castro being dead before he actually dies? wishful thinking will not actually kill someone :P

Guest Floribel

...how many times are we going to go through this whole bruhaha of Castro being dead before he actually dies? wishful thinking will not actually kill someone :P

I know. I only got freaked because it was circulating around at The Herald. He just txted me again and says they're still saying he's dead. Who knows.

However, tonight I get out of the office late, no way around it, and I work in a bad area of town, namely 79th St near 8th Ave :(

Guest funky monkey

I know. I only got freaked because it was circulating around at The Herald. He just txted me again and says they're still saying he's dead. Who knows.

However, tonight I get out of the office late, no way around it, and I work in a bad area of town, namely 79th St near 8th Ave :(

be careful tonight! :o

Guest Floribel

I think I speak for all of us here in Broward, GET THE FUCK OUT! AND TAKE YOUR COUSINS FROM PUERTO RICO WITH YOU!

Thanks CJ Managment

What does PR have to do with this?

Screw you.

Thanks

CJ Management

I think I speak for all of us here in Broward, GET THE FUCK OUT! AND TAKE YOUR COUSINS FROM PUERTO RICO WITH YOU!

Thanks CJ Managment

Screw you.

Thanks

CJ Management

If you grew up in the NE, then you'd know.. They are the most hated ethic group up there.

Guest djqba

Thanks CJ Managment

Screw you.

Thanks

CJ Management

If you grew up in the NE, then you'd know.. They are the most hated ethic group up there.

Dude the hate and bs you put out is beyond anyone's understanding... Really man have yourself checked in, men in white coats are waiting for you. Perhaps, your mother didn't hug you enough or that half Puerto Rican half Cuban Don Juan screwed your High School sweet heart before you did and you never got over. Whatever it is get some help, perhaps then you'll feel better about yourself, so you have to put other people down all the time..

Guest endymion

Whereas down here, we mostly hate guidos from New Jersey.

I can't wait to see the weekend of partying and fireworks that's about to happen if the Castro thing is true.