Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paid my tickets now they are...

Guest macboy

Maybe it's a collection agency. They pull up old claims and try to get you to pay twice. Most are unscrupulous. Google the firm to get some info.

Maybe it's a collection agency. They pull up old claims and try to get you to pay twice. Most are unscrupulous. Google the firm to get some info.

I was thinking the same thing, however they state in the letter to send it to the Palm Beach County Clerks office. In fact the pre-addressed tear off sheets goes to the Clerks office.

It's from Linebarger Goggan Blair and Sampson LLP in Miami.

Guest pod

That firm's legit.

Get your bank statements and a copy of the canceled checks, and call them up.

I forgot to pay a ticket six years ago and they finally found me. I learned the hard way that my license was suspended, since I got pulled over (in Angel's car no less) and the cop told me. Then this firm found me.

http://www.publicans.com/ is their website.

Guest 0crystal0

I just went to go pay one online that is due by end of next week and it is saying its not in the system! so now i have to call ugh!

i have gone thru this .. twice ..

you may need to go to the dmv office and get a "clearance" .. i believe is called a "d6"

once you get this clearance, your tickets or suspensions will be taken off your record (this usually needs to be done when they are infractions that have been on your record for more than a few months)

if checking ur license on the website says that is valid but you still have doubts, do what Dan says .. gather all your receipts and go to the dmv office and ask them to check your record status there ...

.. and get there early !

Guest pod

Should of called ticket clinic, they would of got you off!

I usually depend on girls to get me off. But whatever floats your boat. :o

Guest clubchicky

it hasn't happened to me but I know alot of friends that they pull this crap with....hopefully you have all of your receipts and you can prove it....they are so unorganized...it happens all the time.

Guest 0crystal0

so called today and found the ticket. best part was the officer quoted me $150 and it ended up being $70!! that made my day