Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Teen USA contestant talks about geography

Guest slamminshaun

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eroc0411

wtf is she even sayin??? did she say iraq is a state????

Mario lopez (slater) is the new scott baio... Imgine how much vagina this dude gets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bastard!

Guest web_norah

i bet you do a Jay Leno type of poll on the street and 80% of people in the USA (of her age), have ZERO idea where a lot of countries, let alone US states are located.

just saying ...

Guest JMT

what she just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things i have ever heard. at no point in her rambling, incoherent response was she even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. like Rzo said, everyone is now dumber for having listened to it. may God have mercy on her soul.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO what a stoopid moron...

this is why the U.S is looked down upon. she also doesnt really help the blonde stereotype

jeezussssss LOL i cant stop laughing

south africa, iraq?

shes just throwing out names she hears in the news to sound like she knows what the frick shes talking about

poor mario lopez.. lol btw damn that boy is short lol

btw mario is IMHO the biggest jackass ever how can you cheat on ali landry

u stupid ass ::)

Guest web_norah

wtf did she say?

"I personally believe...that U.S. Americans are unable to do so, because, uh, some people out there in our nation dont have maps and, uh, I believe that our at education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq, everywhere like such as. And I believe that they should,uh...our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or-or should help South Africa, and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for our children."

Guest lyrik

what she just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things i have ever heard. at no point in her rambling, incoherent response was she even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. like Rzo said, everyone is now dumber for having listened to it. may God have mercy on her soul.

HAAAAA CLASSIC LINE!!!

Oh and Americans really aren't as challenged as this beauty...and not as looked down upon as you may think Blingster.

Guest web_norah

Oh and Americans really aren't as challenged as this beauty...

ask ten people down your street where South Africa or Iraq is on a map, and i assure you they won't know, not all 10 for sure.

Guest slamminshaun

ask ten people down your street where South Africa or Iraq is on a map, and i assure you they won't know, not all 10 for sure.

Wasn't the question about finding the U.S. on a map?

Guest lyrik

I don't want to seem like I am giving anyone too much credit, but I would assume...no no I would place money that there would be a high percentage of people living on my street (cul de sac to be exact) that would know where both are on map. I'll even do you one better. Next time I have a little get together of people from different backgrounds not just one class or way of life...I'll put it to the test and let you know how they did.

Guest web_norah

I don't want to seem like I am giving anyone too much credit, but I would assume...no no I would place money that there would be a high percentage of people living on my street (cul de sac to be exact) that would know where both are on map. I'll even do you one better. Next time I have a little get together of people from different backgrounds not just one class or way of life...I'll put it to the test and let you know how they did.

sounds like a plan.

you know when i took my US citizenship test, i was amazed how basic the questions were ...but believe me, i've seen and heard people utter the most unheard of responses [ geography q's included ], stuff that we, as citizens, should know.

Guest klubveteran

ouch.

saw it on the today show. she actually showed up there to talk about it. she said she never heard the question cuz she was so nervous. the host was dyyyying. he knows he will be on every clip.

well the one good thing for her is she is hot and in america you can ride the easy street a lot quicker and smoother than if your smart. talk about opening doors for hot chicks.i guess thats why i work hard for a living :-\ and im not smart either.

Guest drlogic

poor girl....she'll be fine. That was pathetic, but damn she's easy on the eyes.

With those looks, she'll get scooped up by some dude w/ deep pockets and be kept.....like one does a pet.

All she's gotta do is stay pretty and perfect the art of milking her man and life will be gravy for her.

Personally, blondes do nothing for me but she's cute.

Guest web_norah

poor girl....she'll be fine. That was pathetic, but damn she's easy on the eyes.

With those looks, she'll get scooped up by some dude w/ deep pockets and be kept.....like one does a pet.

All she's gotta do is stay pretty and perfect the art of milking her man and life will be gravy for her.

stay pretty and milk her man, life will be gravy

you should be a poet!

Guest drlogic

stay pretty and milk her man, life will be gravy

you should be a poet!

gotcha!

let me explain: LOL

Given that she's got a cool breeze flowing between her ears, she's gotta use whatever gifts God gave her. Since it wasn't a brain, she should maximize her physical assets which are pretty darn nice, IMHO. Nothing wrong w/ that. Some people are blessed w/ athletic skill/power, others beauty, very few w/ brains, etc........I wouldn't worry too much 'bout that teen aged Jean Bonet Ramsey.

scarolinebo7.jpg