Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Orgasm Question.....?????

romy20

Ok, here's my little question. I've never had an orgasm while having sex. I've had an orgasm while my b/f rubs my clit, but thats it. I know that there are two places that a woman can have an orgasm, her clit and her g-spot. Well, I found some information on orgasms and stuff, and it says that when a woman has her g-spot stimulated, she feels like she may have to pee. And they say not to hold it in, but just keep ur muscles relaxed. The first way they said to practice this is to have him rub ur g-spot with his fingers first. Well, he did that and I felt the urge to pee, in the beginning I couldn't help but to hold it in, but then my b/f said to just relax. Even though he said this I went to the bathroom to see if I really had to, and I didn't. So I was like ok, I'll totally relax this time. When he did it again I felt the same feeling as before but I relaxed this time, and when I did I think that I actually did pee a little. But it was so wierd cause like a minute ago I didn't have to and now I did??? I don't know, does this happen to anyone else or has it happened to you ever??

This is really starting to get to me now cause I've come to the conclusion that I'm never gonna orgasm during sex!!

Anyway, thats about it, any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks alot!!!

romy20

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

It's the weirdest thing isn't it? I often feel like I have to pee when I'm about to orgasm but I never have. But I also go potty b4 hand, just in case!

I guess the stimulation to that region sparks something in your bladder whether it's full or not. I don't know the techinicalities of it but it sure can be a distraction!!! cwm36.gif

------------------

You're only young once

do you guys cum but just never O? is there a difference? my ex used to cum alot and i dont kno if she had an O or not i mean she liked it enough whatever and her pussy would always get alot wetter when she came but i dont kno for sure whether she was actually having an orgasm or just cumming so can someone tell me the difference is there is one? cwm12.gif

------------------

Our civilization is still in a middle stage, no longer wholly guided by instinct, not yet wholly guided by reason...

Originally posted by romy20:

Ok, here's my little question. I've never had an orgasm while having sex. I've had an orgasm while my b/f rubs my clit, but thats it. I know that there are two places that a woman can have an orgasm, her clit and her g-spot. Well, I found some information on orgasms and stuff, and it says that when a woman has her g-spot stimulated, she feels like she may have to pee. And they say not to hold it in, but just keep ur muscles relaxed. The first way they said to practice this is to have him rub ur g-spot with his fingers first. Well, he did that and I felt the urge to pee, in the beginning I couldn't help but to hold it in, but then my b/f said to just relax. Even though he said this I went to the bathroom to see if I really had to, and I didn't. So I was like ok, I'll totally relax this time. When he did it again I felt the same feeling as before but I relaxed this time, and when I did I think that I actually did pee a little. But it was so wierd cause like a minute ago I didn't have to and now I did??? I don't know, does this happen to anyone else or has it happened to you ever??

This is really starting to get to me now cause I've come to the conclusion that I'm never gonna orgasm during sex!!

Anyway, thats about it, any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks alot!!!

romy20

The feeling that you are getting is not actually having to pee, its squirting...relax, it will feel awesome!!!

As far as peeing before sex, apparently, that will rob you of extra pleasure during...its better to have a slightly full bladder (not bursting)!!! (I read this someone so it must be true!!!)

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Thanks for the replies, but just a few questions...what exactly is squirting??? Thats not pee then?? I don't want to sound gross or anything but when I supposedly peed, it kinda faintly smelled like it I think..?? And when you get that feeling, does that last the whole time, is it a sign that ur gonna orgasm soon or what?? Another thing that I read was that when a girl cums its very watery too, different from what happens when u have a clitoral orgasm.

romy20

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

Guest xfactor834

For guys...the body is built so that you can't pee and cum at the same time, even if your bladder is full.

But for girls...cumming and squirting are not necessarily the same things and can happen at two different times.

Just ask CMB

J/K...although it'll happen soon enough sweetie =)

------------------

toon.jpg

Time to roll baby, time to roll.