Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Birthday Floribel

Guest JMT

Guest Floribel

Awwwww... didn't expect to see anything since I haven't been here that long! In any case, THANK YOU all for your birthday wishes!!!

I had a truly awesome week(end). Coach and Swank, thanks for your offer to help! Rolly ended up taking super extra good care of me and my whole party on Saturday at Karu. Thank you again!

See you all on the dancefloor 8)

(and hope to meet more of ya too)

Guest Floribel

Happy Birthday..eventhough U like Deep House..lol

Here's a tissue for your allergies...

Boy, you need some schoolin'. Deep house chicks are hot. Though my personal tastes are more varied ;)

Guest swank

Awwwww... didn't expect to see anything since I haven't been here that long! In any case, THANK YOU all for your birthday wishes!!!

I had a truly awesome week(end). Coach and Swank, thanks for your offer to help! Rolly ended up taking super extra good care of me and my whole party on Saturday at Karu. Thank you again!

??? I was there on Saturday wearing an orange bracelet and a green one for Totem VIP and I didn't see anyone. ??? No Rolly, no Floribel...

Guest Floribel

??? I was there on Saturday wearing an orange bracelet and a green one for Totem VIP and I didn't see anyone. ??? No Rolly, no Floribel...

How the hell did we miss each other? No me gusta! :(

I spent time in each one of the rooms and then near the end at a table in the big room out back with Rolly and my girlfriends. Hopefully next time!

Guest djway830

Oh Happy days Floribel. My b-day is technically Thursday, but I will be out partying all week! Hope you see you out. (come by Boogie @ Blue 2nite) ;D