Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Please help...I need advice for a good friend of mine

yummy1

This situation's kind of complicated, but any advice or insight would be helpful...

My friend has been with his girl for almost a year. He has been completely faithful and as far as he knows, so has she. They see each other almost everynight and all is cool. However, the girl has two roomates, both of whom are guys, one is gay and the other is the boyfriend of my friend's girlfriend's best friend. Whenever I chill with them, I sense a lot of flirting and stuff between the guy roomate and my friends girl...and I even pointed it out to my boy who said he has noticed it too, but didnt want to seem like a jealous guy for no reason. He's never been in a situation where a girlfriend of his has lived w/ another guy, and although this guy has his own girl (who like I said is his girl's best friend, he suspects something might be up, but doesn't want to go ahead with saying or doing anything if it's just a case of innocent roomate nonsense.

Also, his girl often bad mouths the roommate to my friend when the guys not around...saying stuff like he's so conceited, spoiled, and not really attractive.

I know this is the sex board so I figured you guys might have some advice or insight into this situation and my boy would appreciate some ideas. Please try to keep the responses "real", he's really kind of beaten up over it.

Hmmmmm....well I was going to tell you to tell your friend not to sweat it. Some people are just huge flirts, and mean nothing by it. I am like that. I flirt with everyone, everyone flirts with me, but I have never cheated on anyone.

However, when I got the part about her talking shit behind the kids back, I thought...well now she might be covering her ass...Trying to make it look like she has NO interest in teh kid, just in case her boyfriend started to get some ideas....

Its a complicated situation, but if she has not done anything for him to suspect (other than the flirting) then if he comes out and asks, she may get pissed.

Hope I helped...probably not, but still... GOOD LUCK!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Originally posted by cmb1975:

Hmmmmm....well I was going to tell you to tell your friend not to sweat it. Some people are just huge flirts, and mean nothing by it. I am like that. I flirt with everyone, everyone flirts with me, but I have never cheated on anyone.

However, when I got the part about her talking shit behind the kids back, I thought...well now she might be covering her ass...Trying to make it look like she has NO interest in teh kid, just in case her boyfriend started to get some ideas....

Its a complicated situation, but if she has not done anything for him to suspect (other than the flirting) then if he comes out and asks, she may get pissed.

Hope I helped...probably not, but still... GOOD LUCK!

Thanks for the quick response...thats what I've been telling him, about the part that she makes it a point to talk shit about the roommate. Whats even more complicated is that the roommate's girlfriend is my friend's girlfriend's best friend...so the both of them would have a lot to lose if it ever came out, and the kid does seem to be really faithful to his girl as well. He think its probably nothing, but you know sometimes you get "that feeling"...it could also be that he's really in love with the girl so his thoughts are fucked up. The flirting that I've seen and that he's told me about is like that grade school nonsense of making fun of each other in that "I like you" sort of way. Who knows? Just thought I'd get some insight to give him. Thanks again...anything else from you or others is appreciated.