Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So SPRING is here...

misskittie

Everyone is smiling...children are outside laughing...birds are chirping...and this time last year...

I was getting SOME!!!!!!!!! All I have to say is: I hope the Spring brings all of you many nights of hott, heated, steamy, falling off the bed, loud screaming and incredibly fantastic nights of orgasmic pleaasure.

Push one in and out for me will ya!

xoxo

kAt

------------------

I quit~

Originally posted by misskittie:

Everyone is smiling...children are outside laughing...birds are chirping...and this time last year...

I was getting SOME!!!!!!!!! All I have to say is: I hope the Spring brings all of you many nights of hott, heated, steamy, falling off the bed, loud screaming and incredibly fantastic nights of orgasmic pleaasure.

Push one in and out for me will ya!

xoxo

kAt

Damn girl...why you gotta rub it in!!!

Just kidding...I am just jealous...I ain't gettin any tonight...well not with another person!!!

btw...sorry i didnt get to meet ya on friday...i asked who the girl with the clipboard was and they told me you, but we were never introduced!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Sorry girl...I didnt mean to rub it in. But look at it this way: How many ppl on this board boast about getting some??? Its friggen killing me!!!!!!!

Anyway, as for Nativa, its all good we didnt meet. I was a mess by time I got there and once at Cream, got even worse. You know, the usual....

Im sure we'll meet sometime in the future.

xoxo

kAt

------------------

I quit~

All I have to say is: I hope the Spring brings all of you many nights of hott, heated, steamy, falling off the bed, loud screaming and incredibly fantastic nights of orgasmic pleaasure.

I hope so too smile.gifcwm32.gifcwm11.gif

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Email: Andy_Zeee@hotmail.com

AIM: AztecNY

All I have to say is: I hope the Spring brings all of you many nights of hott, heated, steamy, falling off the bed, loud screaming and incredibly fantastic nights of orgasmic pleaasure.

Thanks!! I am VERY pleased to say that it appears as though it will!!! Woo hoo!! cwm4.gif

kitte, nice to see you on the boards again... cwm1.gif it was a nice surpirse to meet you at nativa girl...

yes yes, im in miami and im posting.. before you call me a obsessed fucker, understand my situation.. i am so burned that i can't go to the beach today.. im wandering around, see a place with computers... you know the rest...

i miss the crap outta you guys... whew...

maimi is beautiful and gorgeous and i don't ever wanna come home....

~burned, red, grumpy moonshine cwm22.gif

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

life's a ride... pack light...

AIM: dELERiUM 540