Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Osama Bin Laden... No longer in caves? He's in a studio now..

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest swirlundergrounder

And he's dyed his beard... Or did they photoshop his beard..

No he's out of the caves, in a studio making videos and having access to full post production equiptment...LOL

$700 Billion dollars well spent fighting terrorism....

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden is about to appear in a new video, according to a banner ad posted by al Qaeda's media production company, As Sahab.

The new Osama bin Laden video is expected by Sunday.

"Soon, God willing, video message by the Lion Sheik Osama bin laden, may God protect him," the ad says in Arabic script translated by CNN's senior editor for Arab affairs Octavia Nasr.

The terrorist watch group IntelCenter said it expected the video to be released within 72 hours.

It would come just days before the sixth anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks -- planned and executed by al Qaeda.

The As Sahab ad includes a photograph of bin Laden with a completely black beard, although it was most recently seen streaked with gray.

It was not clear how old the photograph was.

"I think it works for [al Qaeda's] benefit that he looks young, he looks healthy," said Rita Katz, director of SITE (Search for International Terrorist Entities) Intelligence Group, according to The Associated Press. She said bin Laden's beard may have been dyed, the AP reported.

A U.S. intelligence official said the intelligence community is waiting to see if a video is, in fact, released.

"The most telling feature is if it is recent," said the official. The content could "say a lot about his situation, his health."

The intelligence community will be looking at what it says: Whether the video is an "operational message" or whether it is merely to "establish presence, tell his followers he's large and living," the source said.

Bin Laden's most recent video appearance came days before the 2004 presidential vote and was widely credited with giving a boost to President Bush's re-election campaign.

In that tape, bin Laden said he decided in 1982 to attack the twin towers of the World Trade Center after the invasion of Lebanon by Israel, which he claimed was backed by the U.S. Navy

Although the United States launched the war in Afghanistan to find bin Laden and to deny al Qaeda a safe haven with the Taliban, which then controlled the country, he has eluded capture.

Officials have said bin Laden may be hiding in the mountainous tribal areas of Afghanistan or Pakistan. But a military official recently told CNN's Jamie McIntyre and Barbara Starr there has been no good lead on his location since about 2005.

Guest pod

He's in the same studio where they filmed the Moon landings.

Kiddy could be the script continuity checker.

Hell for the right money I'll shoot the damn thing. If the internet is to be believed, Osama is played by some guy named Frank who did bit parts on old Seinfeld episodes and was an extra on Wings for a bit.

Guest michael^heaven

My guess...he's dead. However, more than likely, his followers will always make it apear as though he's alive for the general public. $.02

Guest drlogic

New UBL tape sounds just like the DNC talking points...LOL

Nice job fellas! LOL

Granted, UBL does specifically slam the Demz for the way they vote to continue supporting the war.....but he just goes off and sounds like he's more from MoveOn.org more than from Al-Qaida. When UBL rants about everything from Global warming to capitalism........you know he's tuned in to CNN and our main stream media. NICE! lol

When Demz in D.C. can find a friend and partner in folks like UBL, Castro, Hugo Chavez, KimJong Il, Ahmadinejad, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, Bashar Assad,,,,,then I think you've got a problem.

Guest slamminshaun

Nice job fellas! LOL

I heard the tape too! WTF? If it weren't for the Muslim translation, I would think I'm listening to the Democrat presidential candidates.

Guest drlogic

lol yep! there's no difference between the 2. What a coinkidink? LOL

These same DC demz have consistently doubted everything that came from Bush and our military while simultaneously taking anything spewed by UBL or our enemies as undeniable fact........NICE!

And all this time I thought we were Americans FIRST,,,not demz/repz, left/right.........

I will step out of your way libz....keep it up! Take advantage of your freedom of speech......plz do! Keep up the emotional psycho-babble and keep appeasing our enemies. Your quest for power AT ANY COST includes yourselves(in case you've yet to realize it?). I only hope America can withstand the blow.

Guest obby

Nice job fellas! LOL

You took the words right out of my mouth!!!!!!!! Kind of scary in a way.

Guest JMT

Its sad how america falls for this shit..

The US knows where he is.. dude is probably having a magarita with the bush's..

Aslong as he is not captured.. the blood and money will flow

he's in a cave building one of those magic free electricity machines.