Clubplanet Nightlife Community

KASKADE & LUST4HOUSE @ SHINE - MY BIRTHDAY 9/29

Guest vaughan

Guest vaughan

Looky-Looky!

Can't wait to see some of you old farts outs tomorrow night! My flight arrives Saturday morning from Washington and then it's party mode!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest djjoncowan
good write up on kaskade in the new times .. best of luck guys :)

thanks ramon!! hope too see you tomorrow as well as all the fellow CJ peeps... I assume you'll all be at tal and major's bar?? see you all tomorrow night at shine!!

ps - ramon - get in touch - have a booking question for you.

Guest Devilicious

This promises to be a riot!!! Turns out Major and I will be at different bars... I guess that means you're all obligated to take shots with us both!

Guest djjoncowan
Not long now party people - See you tonight!

T, I believe we're at the same bar.

you are.... we're gonna have some fun and get shit faced... see you in a few hours you tossa

Guest djjoncowan

big thanks too everyone who made it out tonight.. kaskade shocked me... what a great dj - great to see just about every CJ head and industry figures like the aqubooty boys, alex omes, bill kelly and so many more that i can't even list them... wicked night - thanks for the support!

Guest callmepad

What a great night. Haven't been witness to a good vibe like that in Miami since WMC. We need some more of these parties. Good job everyone involved :)

Guest djjoncowan
What a great night. Haven't been witness to a good vibe like that in Miami since WMC. We need some more of these parties. Good job everyone involved :)

thanks so much for your support and kind words.... we had a blast last night and considering the rain, what a turn out - and go figure, the alknowing saleen or barbydoll or whatever he's calling himself these days says house music is dead in miami - LOL - LONG LIVE HOUSE!!! - i've been a major part of the south beach music scene for the past 15 yrs and for the first time in a long time I really get the feeling that the scene is back.... thank you guys for making this happen - again, long live house in miami - good vibes and good fun last night.....

ps - did i mention how good kaskade was?? little house, little prog, little techno, some minimal - really diverse DJ and his mixing skills were seamless - really impressed by him - very talented individual

First off -

I wanna say big thanks to Shine for making my night!

Kaskade was fucking nuts! i was like holly shit!! haha - was dancing from the moment i got there! Sober!! -

Lots good looking chicks!! Awesome looking crowd as well.

For all you that didn't come thru, you deff missed out!

Thanks for making my night Jon, always a good time @ your venue n looking forward to see Kaskade when he comes back into town.

Vaughan it was good seeing you once again, nice meeting your wife as well.

To all the other mofo's it was good seeing you peeps too, send me all the pics, i will post mine including a clip or 2.

D

Guest Sela V

It was nice. It got a little too hard for my crew, so we had to split. But as I passed club Blue on the the way to the next spot, I heard it bumpin inside, and a tear almost rolled down my cheek... (almost)

Guest coach

Had a blast. We were fucking dead when we showed up. Had been out all day. Checked out Lee's cupcakes at the Chanel Trunk show in South Miami (incl. lunch at Deli Lane), hit up the Mart at the Sheraton, went up to the Clambake at Hollywood Beach, went further up to an Art Show featuring music by a friend of ours at Tate's in Sunrise. So, by the time we rolled into Shine, we were fucked. But the music was great, vibe was energetic, and there were lots of peeps there, so we ended up staying for quite a while.

A few photographs with the new G9. These are some of the first, so I am still trying to get used to the camera.

Guest Seb

great effin night! another solid turnout making Shine a consistent player on beach. Was really surprised with Kaskade's set. Droppin a lot of tech and banging the shit out of that Dash mixer. He played a few of his cuts but not too many, a lot of variety in his set even dropped a Steve Angello edit in there. Jon closing out the night in Lexicon fashion :) Excellent night and great to see all the CJ peeps. Thanks for another solid night Jon

I've heard him a few times now (in & out of FL & WMC) and I must say this set was the best... Esp if you were there from the beginning (which is highly recommended :cool:)

I can understand how some expected the traditional "Deep OM" style which is probably best known for.. but i honestly thought his set was much better with it being diverse and well ridden.

Thanx Jon, Bliss, Lust4House Crew, & everyone who danced

Can't wait for the next time to SHINE! :D

Guest MichaelMnML

gotta try and get to the seb fotniane party....congrats maejahhhhh.....its gonna be nice hearing you on that system....

what does seb fontiane sound like these days???...havent heard stuff from him since that great Type compilation back in the day....kinda interested to see how his sound has transformed since...

good to hear this past weekend went well tho for you guys...nice job jon

Guest RzO
Top night all around - See you at the next one!

SebFontain.jpeg.jpg

i cannot wait for Seb!!! I am invading miami fri-monday, seb-sasha-sanchez-sander! best weekend of fall! and who said house is dead, that weekend is a mini wmc in october!!!

major and jon opening for seb, this one will be fun!

glad to hear kaskade did well, as long as they keep coming, and jon i hope all is well with you my friend.

Guest Josh Wickham

Stoped by for a few minutes but the music was a little too bath-house for us so we went to Blue... :)

Shine does have some nice sound/speakers!

-Josh

Guest tijuanarave
Stoped by for a few minutes but the music was a little too bath-house for us so we went to Blue... :)

Shine does have some nice sound/speakers!

-Josh

Sorry to ask, but what is bath-house?