Clubplanet Nightlife Community

September 11th ...WE WILL NEVER FORGET

Bling

Guest drlogic

We are blessed.

Those souls that died that day are in a better place.

You don't know how right you are. Well put! Blessed indeed. I'd like to add to that all those who've sacrificed their lives defending our freedom. Specifically, my cousin Arthur. RIP!

Army Sgt. Arthur S. Mastrapa

35, of Apopka, Florida.

Mastrapa died in Balad, Iraq, during a mortar attack when mortar rounds hit his camp. He was assigned to the Army Reserve's 351 Military Police Company, 95th Military Police Battalion, 16th Military Police Brigade, Ocala, Florida. Died on June 16, 2004.

My daughter was born on 9/6/2001, just a few days before that day. I'll never forget how I felt and the thoughts of what kind of world we were bringing my daughter into. I still do...... :(

marching_on.jpg

freedom_gift.jpg

Guest swank

We are blessed.

Those souls that died that day are in a better place.

You don't know how right you are. Well put! Blessed indeed. I'd like to add to that all those who've sacrificed their lives defending our freedom. Specifically, my cousin Arthur. RIP!

Army Sgt. Arthur S. Mastrapa

35, of Apopka, Florida.

Mastrapa died in Balad, Iraq, during a mortar attack when mortar rounds hit his camp. He was assigned to the Army Reserve's 351 Military Police Company, 95th Military Police Battalion, 16th Military Police Brigade, Ocala, Florida. Died on June 16, 2004.

My daughter was born on 9/6/2001, just a few days before that day. I'll never forget how I felt and the thoughts of what kind of world we were bringing my daughter into. I still do...... :(

marching_on.jpg

freedom_gift.jpg

I am born on September 6th, so I too had just celebrated not only a birthday but my first wedding anniversary as well that year. My daughter was born a month later...

Sorry to hear about your cousin and all of the others sacrificed to keep us safe. :(

Guest drlogic

Happy belated bday.

so we have daughters of the same age? Kool! That's shit ain't easy bro! Definitely changed me! My son is about to turn 3 in October. I'm done. No more kids.....Unless I win the lotto.

Here's da' fam in Tamarindo, Costa Rica last July (sorry for the big pic)

picture136tn9.jpg

I'd like to add to that all those who've sacrificed their lives defending our freedom. Specifically, my cousin Arthur. RIP!

damn. very sorry to hear of the loss of your cousin, Doc.

:(

Guest swirlundergrounder

Happy belated bday.

so we have daughters of the same age? Kool! That's shit ain't easy bro! Definitely changed me! My son is about to turn 3 in October. I'm done. No more kids.....Unless I win the lotto.

picture136tn9.jpg

You have a very beautiful family.

I have a 3 year old girl as well...

l_e30c1ea17623d8b18f6a7943100176dd.jpg

Us in Key West on Father's day this year..

BTW Tamarindo is a cool place. Me and the wife were there 5 years ago.

Have they built any roads in the town yet? Or is it still dirt and gravel??

The black sand on the beach is cool as well...

Guest Dj_Peace

I've lost a lot of "brothers -in-arms" over the past few years-some that I trained-others that I trained along with -whatever your thoughts on the war -remember those brave souls that provide a blanket of freedom for us all to sleep under.

God bless America.

Guest drlogic

werd! good 4 u. beautiful fam brutha!

Tamarindo jamz! Beautiful. I've done CR about 14 times, but had never visited Guanacaste...that was my first time. The beaches were not really black...not like the Central Pacific area...but not sugar-white like Sarasota either. Here's some pics w/ the beaches there....me w/ the kids in Tamarindo and the others in Playa Grande(north side of the rivermouth in Tamarindo) and Playa Conchal(north of Tamarindo).

again, sorry for the big pix.

No,,the road in Tamarindo SUCK! As do most roads in CR. LOL

hedkidzcrgb8.jpg

picture057kp1.jpg

picture058qc7.jpg

picture068im5.jpg

picture219ot3.jpg

Guest swank

Happy belated bday.

picture136tn9.jpg

You have a very beautiful family.

I have a 3 year old girl as well...

l_e30c1ea17623d8b18f6a7943100176dd.jpg

Us in Key West on Father's day this year..

BTW Tamarindo is a cool place. Me and the wife were there 5 years ago.

Have they built any roads in the town yet? Or is it still dirt and gravel??

The black sand on the beach is cool as well...

My son turned 4 in May and I'm pretty sure our baby factory is closed for now as well....lol

here is the "FAM" up north this summer.

dsc02873cn8.jpg

Glad someone thought to start this thread. It's funny how after six years, it's faded from the overall public consciousness. And how there's children who are now in school and old enough to "know", and the state of world affairs now has been the status quo for them. DHS, extraordinary rendition, three-hour waits at the airport, it's all normal to them.

Sad, and scary. I'm afraid today's children will grow up in something that will gradually devolve into a police state, and they'll think nothing of it.

Guest drlogic

My brother flies in to WPB tomorrow night' date=' home from Iraq. Definitely going to be a good weekend.

[/quote']

Excellent!!!!! I'm sure you and your fam is ecstatic!

:)

9/11 was a inside job

Do you just automatically subscribe to every "conspiracy theory" online by default?

You're like Fox Mulder without the female fans.

Guest drlogic

9/11 was a inside job

Do you just automatically subscribe to every "conspiracy theory" online by default?

lol

i thought BinLaden just released a tape again claiming credit for 9/11. Is he on the gubmint payroll?

9/11 was a inside job

theres a big difference between conspiracy and conspiracy theory

you may be older.. but you sure do eat bullshit better than me

its ok though.. i dont blame you.. i ate the 9/11 official report bullshit in the beginning too

Guest swank

Doc, Terry & Swank, you guys have nice looking families. you should all be thankful. cute kids.

Thanks! admittedly my wife has a lot to do with this "pre & post" lol

its ok though.. i dont blame you.. i ate the 9/11 official report bullshit in the beginning too

Listen son.

Yes, I am older than you. I've seen this go down before many a time.

Is the government hiding things from the population? Of course.

Is the government responsible for 9/11? Of course. But not in the way you would imagine. No inside job, just a failure of our military and intelligence apparatuses to effectively counter and deal with threats before they have gotten too big and unmanageable.

The reason I point you out as going for these conspiracy theories, is because as of late, you're jumping on every internet socio-political fad that comes by. Ron Paul (though I agree with a lot of what he says), "free energy", 9/11, etc. You're kind of pigeonholing yourself into parroting stuff you've read off of some obscure newsgroup (if you even know what they are...don't cheat and Wiki it), or some conspiracy-nut version of CoolJunkie.

Simply put, the government is too ineffectual and inefficient to pull off a lot of these operations. There's a lot of bullshit out there kid, you're right, but it's not like the Illuminati or the shadow government are out to fuck everyone over.

Of course you could extend that to "Oh, that's what they want you to think...", but if we spend our lives speculating an infinite amount of deception layers, we'll never get anything done.