Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Summer dance festival Cartagena

Guest frankthetank

Guest frankthetank

Anyone know if it is going on again early January? I'd love to go but noticed damn flights are ridiculously expensive for that week.

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

Are you going to visit your Burra especial???? If so let me know.....if there are cheap flights i can finally rekindle my love..........so pink...so wet.....mi burra.....

Guest EXPERIENCE

Anyone know if it is going on again early January? I'd love to go but noticed damn flights are ridiculously expensive for that week.

hi to all the people that will like to go to the festival in cartagena the dates are goind to be same dates from january 2 to 6 but before that we will have some house partys at castillo sanfelipe from the 28 to the 2

my travel agent for the festival is @ 305 273 5333

the wensites ar not unpdate yeat but soon you will find all the info

www.myspace.com/sdfcolombia

www.summerdancefestival.com.

thanks

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

Nice...San Felipe Castle house party. :)

The burra special. What do you think? ::)

If you go will you bring my Burra back???? She is located in the mountains of cartegena......you can locate my Burra because she is covered by a rain coat that is the color Blue-Green.

For your kindness i will let you have a dip into the sweet nectar...

Guest frankthetank

no mountains in Cartagena. Try Medellin.

If you go will you bring my Burra back???? She is located in the mountains of cartegena......you can locate my Burra because she is covered by a rain coat that is the color Blue-Green.

Guest Cosmigonon

LMFAO

Guest Fernando A

I'm going!!! Can't fucking wait...especially with the way the talent pool has developed. Going to visit family for a few days in Barranquilla first, then off to Cartagena for the madness. WEPAAAAA!

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

I'm going!!! Can't fucking wait...especially with the way the talent pool has developed. Going to visit family for a few days in Barranquilla first, then off to Cartagena for the madness. WEPAAAAA!

Please be gentle if you do see my Burra Especial.......She likes it soft....so soft........

Guest Major

Please be gentle if you do see my Burra Especial.......She likes it soft....so soft........

I think you've watched that donkeymentary more times than I have. We should go to Cartagena. Burro Burro ;D

Guest Major

Donkeymentary

http://www.vbs.tv/player.php?bctid=823490101&bccl=NDcxODc0MzkwX19UUkFWRUw&r=pop

Care For Some Hot Donkey Love?

colombianlove.jpg

The Festival del Burro (Donkey Festival) in San Antero, Colombia, if you want to be brutally frank about it, is all about mankind’s passionate love for very sexually attractive donkeys, much exactly like the cute girl with the red phone pictured above.

Apparently when a boy grows up in Colombia, his hand is inadequate and he’s too nervous to have his first experience with a (human) female. No, the sweet tender embrace of a donkey (probably with the appropriate amount of make up like the one featured above) is what’s needed to stir the passions of an all-too-eager but anxious Colombian adolescent. With an abundance of donkeys available, a strong zoophilic culture has taken root.

Guest Major

I've noticed The Chib has been rather quite on this subject. If I shagged a donkey I would tell everyone. Lets get him drunk one night and get him to confess. ;D

I've noticed The Chib has been rather quite on this subject. If I shagged a donkey I would tell everyone. Lets get him drunk one night and get him to confess. ;D

i used to have a blue eyed burra

i still think though, Major is the one with the obsession: he just wont stop thinking and talking about burras

.. maybe thats where he got the idea for his haircut :P

Guest Satan

Club hell now offers VIP burra parking.

I have installed several wooden donkey stalls so you can tie up your special burras, or you can have the valet let her out to graze.

We also now have special blue-green rain covers available for your burras.

:D