Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Barbarino (Saleen) news -

Guest JustDade

Guest JustDade

Word on the street is that Barbie is done with CJ for good. He has deleted the bookmark and will no longer partake in any discussions here.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest coach

So, he really did turn into an old grandpa, eh? Did you get him a walker to celebrate? He's just gonna be going to his old geezer soft-rock concerts and enjoying his cranberry juice from here on out, I guess. I applaud him for being able to deal with getting old so maturely. I'll not go quietly into that dark night, though, thankyouverymuch.

Guest swank

time for Pod to creat e an alter ego then to take over saleen's job lol

either that or the site will look like this in a bit.

st-elmo-01.jpg

tumbleweeds02.jpg

Bro...? I like you but are you fookin kidding? Do you think that the board will be boring because of this... ???

c'mon man....sheesh.

Guest LeVeL

I dont believe it..the guy has said that before that he would leave CJ and he eventually came back.

The guy started a thread about DMB yesterday and what if he does leave where will he go..the guy obviously needs a forums that is willing to put up with him as much as CJ did.

Any other forum and he would be a tamed Saleen just like the rest of them, on CJ he got to run wild, he was able to attack blacks,hispanics and eurotrash. He got the chance to talk down to promoters,club owners and newbies to the club scene.

He would need new punch lines, he would need a new person to pick on besides Bling.

I give him a couple of days or 2 weeks the most..the guy wont resists bashing some of the idiots that roam these forums..lol

Guest lulamishka

I dont believe it..the guy has said that before that he would leave CJ and he eventually came back.

The guy started a thread about DMB yesterday and what if he does leave where will he go..the guy obviously needs a forums that is willing to put up with him as much as CJ did.

Any other forum and he would be a tamed Saleen just like the rest of them' date=' on CJ he got to run wild, he was able to attack blacks,hispanics and eurotrash. He got the chance to talk down to promoters,club owners and newbies to the club scene.

He would need new punch lines, he would need a new person to pick on besides Bling.

I give him a couple of days or 2 weeks the most..the guy wont resists bashing some of the idiots that roam these forums..lol

[/quote']

I concur.

Guest klubveteran

Pod and Dade get this shithead back on here. its Jets losing season and i need to rip him. ::)

my office is by his house ill go by and throw eggs or something

Guest JustDade

Pod and Dade get this shithead back on here. its Jets losing season and i need to rip him. ::)

my office is by his house ill go by and throw eggs or something

First of all....why are you involving me? I don't care enough nor do I work here. I say let him go. As they say, if you love something set them free......

Guest Buck White

One of the most charismatic bigots on CJ. You'll be missed, Buttermaker. Pod...you bring the quips....but they're not as abjectly racist.

Guest myles hie

One of the most charismatic bigots on CJ. You'll be missed, Buttermaker. Pod...you bring the quips....but they're not as abjectly racist.

Buck you just killed a kitten!

oops, i just did too :o

Guest coach

Everytime someone posts in this thread, god kills a kitten. :-X

Maybe they'll finally stop eating all the songbirds.

"Please have your pets spayed or neutered."

Guest DeepHouseMan

if he does leave where will he go

Any other forum and he would be a tamed

He would need new punch lines

I have an idea! He's probably putting down his Capirote (white cone hat) and signing up here!

http://www.hip-hop-world.com

His new name would be something like...

DaWhitePanther

Guest JustDade

It has begun...

Has it? Street gossip has Saleen sitting with NickJunkie, TechJunkie and Pod at a table in the back of a dimly lit cafe. Sources say there were furtive glances in all directions in between frantic talk and secret handshakes. I'm not sure what it all means, but I think it's safe to say that some shit's going down....soon.

Guest Boucher20

i heard he's taking over bricks and bring in denny tsettos to spin...and he's gonna have hispanic employees who dont speak a word of english...thats right up his alley...LOL

sad to see him go...he brought entertainment to the board